Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Disk Or Mp3 Players

Poster
    I'm going to disagree with everyone and say minidiscs are better

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24@25 February 2004 - 16:00
    I'm going to disagree with everyone and say minidiscs are better
    I shall disagree with you and everyone else and say I prefer mp3 cd players.

I have a sony atrac/mp3 cd player, each cd can hold about 30 albums. The battery life is amazing. And it only cost £60.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    I have an Mp3 player and a mini disc player and i personally prefer mini disk players unless you are buying something with more than 5gb's of space. Mini disc players are very small (well mine is) and quite, also my MP3 player is only 128mb version and the 128mb card that i brought was very expensive. the mini disc player is extreamly quick to change mini discs and neva get broken really. and i can have all my albums (30 +) in a mini disc carrer smaller than 1 dvd case. Also they come with a cool remote that my mp3 player didnt.

Peerzyboy

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Get a 40GB iPod like me. They kick ass.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ok how about...

mp3 cd players are the best for price.

mp3 players are best for size (they are small, not file size) and are best if you get one with more than 1gb.

mini disc players are in the middle, ok for price, ok for file size, ok for actual size.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    everybody i know who's ever had a minidisc including myself, found that is stopped working after about a year..soemthing about the sound card sucking..get yourself a mp3 player, one of those massive 60gb ones or so
    yeah.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    i will vote mini disk, if you want quality, as the audio is not as compressed as mp3 so the audiobility is better, mini disk has basicaly the same bitrate as cd

mp3 for conveinance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12