Thread: Something Wierd Happened To My Movie!

Poster
    ok i dled the movie swat a while ago. i watched for the first time yesterday. todayi joined the 2 discs and wanted to see if it worked. well the audio was fine but the video was a bunch of colored squares! i thought something with the joining messed up so i play the 2 original files. they were the same way. what is wrong?? this has never happened to me before. it really pisses me off! pla help!! thank you!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Your codecs might need to be reinstalled or if the coloured squares you were seeing are visualisations , then you don't have the neccessary codecs installed in first place.
    Robert00000

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    no there not visualations. i have the klite codec pack 2.24 full. i installed 2 codec a couple days ago in when i was following a dvd ripping guide. i uninstalled the 2 codecs and still no luck. any ideas?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 3223@3 March 2004 - 03:11
    no there not visualations.    i have the klite codec pack 2.24 full. i installed 2 codec a couple days ago in when i was following a dvd ripping guide. i uninstalled the 2 codecs and still no luck.    any ideas?
    uninstall the kazaalite codec pack and then re-install it.

EDIT: you can use gspot to find out the codec of the movie to see if you have it installed.
    Robert00000