Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Got Message About Copyright Infringement.

I just got a message saying a can't be sharing with the public because its against the law..Do I need to go to another program to get music & shit??????
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Good times never felt so good. </td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    What did the message say?

And where did you recieve it from?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    It said I need to stop allowing users to copy music from me & that I need to stop downloading music. I&#39;m like wtf.
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Good times never felt so good. </td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Can you post the message body?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I deleted it before I came to the message board. I just got home & seen that shit..Am I exempt from them by using KL++?????

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    There are some emails going around that are not really real.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I already be high & shit. I don&#39;t need to be worried about more stuff than what I have to. So yall think its a joke?????

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    hmm, now it depends on a few things , like are you behind a uni fire wall, or a company, or is it just your home comp( eg on comp one internet)

if its the first case , it maybe your system admins sending you this, or maybe even your isp, some countries dont allow stuff lol

if its the last case, then either you have just been spammed , or the raaa just nabbed you lol

just see if it comes up again, and take down what it says and where it came from

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    This is the first time it happen. I&#39;ll take down the info the next time. Yall think its best to stop sharing????? I really like sharing with headz cause I&#39;ve got a lot from others so its only right.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Did it say something like the Copywrite Infringment par of the FBI? if it did its a joke

Or did you download any movies or loads of songs lately?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast