Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: System Tray Clock

Poster
    is it possible for the system tray clock to also display the date? i know this is possible in XP if you make the taskbar have more than one row, but i'd like to know if it can be done on one row.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Just move your mouse pointer onto the clock and let it hover for a second.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Sounds like another job for TClockEx.

I love this nifty little app.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Nice link by unZi. Virtualbody, well.

If you use Mozilla Firefox there is an extension that displays a calender on the status bar above the system clock. If you don't use Firefox, i recommend that you do.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    omg go back to comp's for dummies, everyone knows to put your mouse over the time to get the date,

the question is how did you work out how to turn you comp on lol

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by delphin460@26 February 2004 - 12:48
    omg go back to comp's for dummies, everyone knows to put your mouse over the time to get the date,

It seems very obvious to me that he wants the system tray to display the date in the system tray. I think what gave it away, for me anyway, was when he said, "is it possible for the system tray clock to also display the date?".

But hey, well done for being so leet.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by liquidacid+26 February 2004 - 11:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquidacid @ 26 February 2004 - 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-delphin460@26 February 2004 - 12:48
    omg go back to comp&#39;s for dummies, everyone knows to put your mouse over the time to get the date,

It seems very obvious to me that he wants the system tray to display the date in the system tray. I think what gave it away, for me anyway, was when he said, "is it possible for the system tray clock to also display the date?".

But hey, well done for being so leet. [/b][/quote]

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    tclockex puts a background behind the tie and date, doesn&#39;t look pretty. i want something that is seemless with the windows xp shell. right now i&#39;m using the silver theme which i dont want to change and has a slight gradient from one shade of gray to another.

any ideas on a kind of tweak to get the date "IN THE TRAY" without using a proggy to overlap the clock?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    h1
    Originally posted by delphin460@26 February 2004 - 06:48
    omg go back to comp&#39;s for dummies, everyone knows to put your mouse over the time to get the date,

omg go back to English for dummies, everyone knows how to speak English correctly to get respect

the question is how did you work out how to post here lol

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by liquidacid@26 February 2004 - 11:22
    Nice link by unZi. Virtualbody, well.

If you use Mozilla Firefox there is an extension that displays a calender on the status bar above the system clock. If you don&#39;t use Firefox, i recommend that you do.
    hmm, i don&#39;t see it. where exactly is it. i have the status bar appearing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast