Thread: Men Fined For Removing Testicles

Men fined for removing bull's testicles
    Four men have been fined $300 each in the Rockhampton Magistrates Court for removing testicles from a bull statue  in the beef capital.

Police charged the men, all aged in their 20s, with wilful damage after they found the testicles in their car.

Police prosecutors say the men said they had taken the property for a bit of fun and had returned to the airport to replace them.

Rockhampton City Council's Tom Wyatt, says the city's bull statues are repeatedly subject to vandalism and ratepayers foot the bill.

More & Source
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

3. Lounge   -   #3
    *Grunt*
    Serves the owner right for leaving his Testicles unattended.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    "The vandals think it&#39;s quite a joke but when you talk about taking those testes off the structure, they not only destroy the testes, they destroy the substructure as well of the statues and sometimes that&#39;s a costly exercise to repair," he said.
    no one could put em back on?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    should be moved to world news...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    h1
    This week&#39;s sign of the apocalypse... too bad it won&#39;t fit in my sig.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by haxor41789@26 February 2004 - 15:14
    This week&#39;s sign of the apocalypse... too bad it won&#39;t fit in my sig.
    But your sig is pretty innovative(multiple links). I thought about doing it once but didnt do it. Was too lazy
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>