Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I thought long and hard before posting this here; however the board is its members and there is a member of this board in real need of help.

He's a very well respected member, that has severe phobias that prevent him from interacting properly IRL and that, of course makes things very difficult for him.

I will not mention his name, obviously, to protect his privacy....but just that info given will be enough to identify him to those of us that consider him a friend already; and i for one am proud to be able to call him that.

Of course, the problems he has would cause depression in any of us.. and i can respect how down he is.

I just want to say:

Dont do it mate, the world would be a sadder place without you for a lot of people, especially those of us that do care.

I encourage his friends, and they know who they are, to tell him how they feel.

I encourage the people who dont even know who im talking about, not to just spam the thread...but to express themselves positively. Many of you will know who im talking about, and not even realise it.

Goddess look after you mate.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Hun,

you are a wonderful person, I have told you that so many times but it's true. And even with all the troubles you had you were still there for me as much as you could when I was having a hard time.

I know you don't see it right now but life can be so beautiful, yes, for you too. You are so kind and smart and you have so much going for you if you want. But you have to take the first few steps all by yourself. You will always have people who are there for you and who are ready to listen to you.

I know we can't be there for you IRL, but it's something. You are not alone and we care a lot about you, more than you realise.

Paul is right, the people who know you would lose so much if you weren't around anymore.

Please reconsider this, we don't want to lose you

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    h1
    I don't know who it is, but I'm very sorry to hear it, RF.

Just remember: keep your head up. Suicide is not the answer and lots of people that love you will be hurt and miss you forever. Better days always come.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    He's right hun. There's so much you can do, and you are such a wonderful person. You have so much potential.... and you're an amazing friend. You know where Im going with this........please reconsider. You're too wonderful to go. Please think long and hard.... and yes, I know you have, but look deep inside yourself. Think about those hopes and dreams hun, and realize that with help you can achieve them. You know what Im talking about.

And while you may think that you are alone, you need to know that there's alot of people that care for you. True, we can't be there..... but just bc Im stuck over here doesnt mean I care any less. I have faith in you always, and I know all that is possible with you. Please please please, give yourself time at least. I know if you really do try, you can do so much.

Know that Im thinking of you and send you my love, and you know how to reach me. RF is so right..... the world will suffer a great loss, and you will leave alot of people with a deep void.... and hun, you will be giving up on yourself... and you have the world available if you try.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    As I read the post by Rat Faced I think about the time that my cusin committed suicide It changed everyones life drastically his own sister killed herself because of him killing himself

You are a wonderful person and alot of people love you Death is not the answer it can relly effect your loved ones around you.

Just Keep your head up and think about how great the world is and all the people that love you and even if you think there is not anybody thats loves you believe me there is keep you head up and youll do fine.

Riz.
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I've had some lousey YEARS. But I've had WONDERFUL YEARS that followed. Hang in there.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    You gotta go through a lot of shit before things get better....so hang in there... :smilie3:

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    My dear friend,

You are one of the finest people I've ever met and I'm not just saying this, I really mean it. I actually feel honoured to have met someone like you.

In tough times it's friends that can push you through and let me tell you, you have some true friends that really care about you. Don't let your friends down. We have a lot of faith in you and we all know what a great person with a lot of potential you are. I hope you feel the same way. You really should.

I've been missing you since the day you "left" us. I'm really looking forward to seeing you back.
    Until then remember, you have a lot of friends that really care about you and are here whenever you need them.

hugs,
    Tilen

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Just read this thread and wanted to add that my thoughts are with you too

Stick with things and I hope they turn out good

Good luck

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Umm, yeah. I know how you must feel. I have been through months of tourture and I believe you shouldn&#39;t suffer alone. If you have any friends you could turn to for help or if not there are many places you can go for <s>help</s> comfort. Let it all out and it will do you alot of good. My friend had tried to commit suicide, now she has a punch bag hanging in her room for when she gets emotional. Its helps just to let it all out. Hope i helped

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast