Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnet Question

Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+28 February 2004 - 10:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 28 February 2004 - 10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dk_rare@27 February 2004 - 16:42
    Ok, so im using the overnet, and there are these things in options, namely "network" and "proxy". I just want to know what, on a 56 dial up thingy, should i set, these settings to be. In other words tell me what number to put in the little boxes
    right now i have

Network:&nbsp; max dl speed "6"
    max ul speed "6"
    Line speed down "8"

max connections "45"
    TCPL port 4662
    UDP port 4665

Proxy:&nbsp; all blank or zero, the way it was when i downloaded ol.

Iv been tearing my hair out looking at help files, but its all so confusing&#33; I just want to know how i can download the fastest and best, what settings just for download and what settings do i change to if i want to surf at the same time (people do still say "surf", right?)

Thank you all&#33;
    i told you boss go here and i have all of them with screen shots

cyril make sure the person is using overnet lite or a loader. othrewise the upload=3 will set the download to 6 [/b][/quote]
    why do i have to reg to see the screenshots ?

why not just post it here intead of advertising for your forum ?
    Open your mind

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    so you want me to spend 15 minutes redoing a thread i already have because you are too lazy to register for 1 minute??? and i&#39;m not advertising my forum, the damn thread is there. if you don&#39;t like it you don&#39;t have to go, no body is forcing anybody and ps i belive is already a member there, do thats why i directed him there to begin with.

why don&#39;t walk us thru it with all the step by stop screen shots??

we are waiting, or are you all bark??

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@2 March 2004 - 19:58

ever wondered why i would have said that m8 ? maybe i wanted a step by step walkthrough too? thats why im here and not anywhere else

redoing a thread : copy and paste works fine if ya ask me

hmm.....if hes a memeber there why would he ask here
    Open your mind

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nanotek+3 March 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek &#064; 3 March 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@2 March 2004 - 19:58

ever wondered why i would have said that m8 ? maybe i wanted a step by step walkthrough too? thats why im here and not anywhere else

redoing a thread : copy and paste works fine if ya ask me

hmm.....if hes a memeber there why would he ask here [/b][/quote]
    then go and look, did you read my post??

so you want me to take 15 minutes to post something i already have because you don&#39;t want to take 1 minute to register for free and see it???

and that sounds right to your highness??

and why would he ask here, lot of people here are members there too.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    sure but when i ask a question i usually go here cause the members are knowledgable otherwise i just could go to the overnet forum instead , when i come here i dont expect to get redirected to another forum
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    pax, my friends, pax.
    she&#39;s my baby.
    http://site.ifrance.com/aatelevision/La5/LaM46c.jpg
    Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l&#39;Administration Economique

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    hmmm, Muscle Man is THE man, nobody here seems more knowledgable then MM. He knows all and is always willing to help anyone, when he could easily be working as an expert tech wizard for a huge firm, making lots of money. This forum should be run by MM, but it isnt, but its a good thing MM own forum is ru by himself, cos this one isnt half as instructive as MMs (although many of the people are). Dont mess with THE man&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    what makes you sure he isnt?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    there is no doubt that MM is the man here, he has always been a help to everyone and for their own best interests, so all i can say is keep up the excellent work&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12