Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would It Affect You Directly

most of the same arguments were used to justify other races not being allowed to marry and that got changed... years ago people of different religions were not allowed or had to get special permission to marry in the US alot of the same arguments made now were used then to justify this...our society is gonna fall apart...etc...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Busyman@28 February 2004 - 03:43

I believe that the Constitution was supposed to give rights NOT take them away.
    I can't think of anything in the Constitution that takes rights away. You didn't have to put the racial card in there.

At the same time I doubt there will be an amendment to give gays the right TO marry in the Constitution either but the Constitution should not take away any rights.
    exactly...give rights...but bush wants to amend it specifically to deny rights which was what my general point has been in the other related subjects. I am not playing a race card at all, sorry you feel i am but it was the best example i could think of where the same situation could possibly be applied to a hetrosexual relationship (how would we like it if it was being done to us so to speak). I also used it because even though it's very very very unlikely to happen...it's not impossible (not so long ago a man called hitler walked this earth)
    I am not asking anyone to approve of gay marriage and change their own morals. I fully understand your objections and respect them. I also appreciate that for you your religoious beliefs take precident over politics. All this said our president wants to change our constitution to violate human rights to a specific group of Americans and to me that is wrong.

Ps. i am in an interracial marriage, I am white and my wonderful wife is oriental so i feel i am entitled to use the comparison that i chose to use. Please don't take the comparison as a racist issue

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Germany legalised gay marriage in 2001. The country is now in crisis.

It is estimated that 85% of the population have now "chosen" to be gay and consequently the number of births is nowhere near enough to keep the population at 2001 levels, let alone increase it.

In a desperate bid to reverse the situation the German government imported thousands of irresistible macho Italian waiters to impregnate the few women who hadnt "chosen" to be lesbians. Unfortunately the Italian waiters also 'chose' to be gay within 2 weeks of entering the country.

It is reported that the American Military are now instructing the CIA to infiltrate the governments of Iran and North Korea so they can influence their policies and get gay marriage legalised.

They estimate that the population of these countries could be decimated within 10 years so that American studs can invade and be welcomed by the surviving straight population as impregnating saviours.

The only problem is conditioning the US troops to not 'choose' to be gay when they enter these countries. Once this has been achieved we can expect to see an end to terrorism, rogue nations and WMD within 50 years. All without a single bomb being dropped.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by leftism@28 February 2004 - 13:47
    lefty above

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i couldn't care any less. B)

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by leftism@28 February 2004 - 21:47

It is estimated that 85% of the population have now "chosen" to be gay and consequently the number of births is nowhere near enough to keep the population at 2001 levels, let alone increase it.

In a desperate bid to reverse the situation the German government imported thousands of irresistible macho Italian waiters to impregnate the few women who hadnt "chosen" to be lesbians. Unfortunately the Italian waiters also 'chose' to be gay within 2 weeks of entering the country.

It is reported that the American Military are now instructing the CIA to infiltrate the governments of Iran and North Korea so they can influence their policies and get gay marriage legalised.

They estimate that the population of these countries could be decimated within 10 years so that American studs can invade and be welcomed by the surviving straight population as impregnating saviours.

The only problem is conditioning the US troops to not 'choose' to be gay when they enter these countries. Once this has been achieved we can expect to see an end to terrorism, rogue nations and WMD within 50 years. All without a single bomb being dropped.

The largest problem to this plan..invitro fertalization...and sperm banks..even lesbians here are being artificially inseminated and chhoseing to have kids...couple that with cloning research that HASN"T been made illegal in most of the european countries...and in that 10 yrs..their populations will once again take off...It just will not work logically and due to answers to the population problem that i have stated it wont or doesnt hafta really impact ANY countries population count..Hell even without this gay thing births have been going down as well as marriage..mostly due to economic reasons and personal choices of having a career over a family..several surveys pointed this out during the last two census takings...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by evildon+1 March 2004 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evildon @ 1 March 2004 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leftism@28 February 2004 - 21:47

In a desperate bid to reverse the situation the German government imported thousands of irresistible macho Italian waiters to impregnate the few women who hadnt "chosen" to be lesbians. Unfortunately the Italian waiters also &#39;chose&#39; to be gay within 2 weeks of entering the country.

The only problem is conditioning the US troops to not &#39;choose&#39; to be gay when they enter these countries. Once this has been achieved we can expect to see an end to terrorism, rogue nations and WMD within 50 years. All without a single bomb being dropped.

The largest problem to this plan..invitro fertalization...and sperm banks..even lesbians here are being artificially inseminated and chhoseing to have kids...couple that with cloning research that HASN"T been made illegal in most of the european countries...and in that 10 yrs..their populations will once again take off...It just will not work logically and due to answers to the population problem that i have stated it wont or doesnt hafta really impact ANY countries population count..Hell even without this gay thing births have been going down as well as marriage..mostly due to economic reasons and personal choices of having a career over a family..several surveys pointed this out during the last two census takings... [/b][/quote]
    Very "unnatural".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by evildon+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evildon)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-leftism

In a desperate bid to reverse the situation the German government imported thousands of irresistible macho Italian waiters to impregnate the few women who hadnt "chosen" to be lesbians. Unfortunately the Italian waiters also &#39;chose&#39; to be gay within 2 weeks of entering the country.

The only problem is conditioning the US troops to not &#39;choose&#39; to be gay when they enter these countries. Once this has been achieved we can expect to see an end to terrorism, rogue nations and WMD within 50 years. All without a single bomb being dropped.
    The largest problem to this plan..invitro fertalization...and sperm banks..even lesbians here are being artificially inseminated and chhoseing to have kids...couple that with cloning research that HASN"T been made illegal in most of the european countries...and in that 10 yrs..their populations will once again take off...It just will not work logically and due to answers to the population problem that i have stated it wont or doesnt hafta really impact ANY countries population count..Hell even without this gay thing births have been going down as well as marriage..mostly due to economic reasons and personal choices of having a career over a family..several surveys pointed this out during the last two census takings...
    [/b][/quote]

First off... I hope you realised I was joking

I&#39;d just like to address a couple of points you made though.

IVF is extremely expensive and doesnt have a good success rate.

Human cloning in order to produce a human is illegal in all of Europe afaik. Therapeutic cloning to create stem cells is not. Theres a big difference,

If you look at the countries in Europe where gay marriages have been legalised, there hasnt been a huge rise in the number of gay people and the countries have not suffered because of it.

This is all a big fuss over nothing. The idea that if you allow gay marriage your going to have a nightmare world full of homosexuals who procreate via cloning and IVF just seems a bit silly to me.

imho people should live and let live, as long as gay marriage doesnt cause any harm, and I dont think it does, whats the problem?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Gotta question.

Would anyone on this forum tell their child that there is nothing wrong with them being gay? Better yet, would you tell them, if you had a boy, "it&#39;s ok to boys or girls"?

If the boy was young, let&#39;s say 7, and he liked a boy would you encourage this "liking"? I&#39;m not saying sexual because he probably isn&#39;t thinking, "I wanna have sex with him".

You know how little boys have little innocent girlfriends.
    Would it be the same if he liked boys?

You get the generel idea.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 March 2004 - 09:00

.......Would anyone on this forum tell their child that there is nothing wrong with them being gay? Better yet, would you tell them, if you had a boy, "it&#39;s ok to boys or girls"? .......
    YES

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast