Thread: Dvd X Copy Platinum

hi, i was wondering when you burn a dvd on dvd x copy platinum, and you pick simple mode does it copy everything like the menus, extras and scene selection

or does it just copy the movie
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    simple takes you to xpress, if you want more options choose advance

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 February 2004 - 06:37
    but does it copy everything like menus extras scene selection, that was my question

yay or nay

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    one would presume its a bit obvious, size is the answer, usualy a 9 gig original will only fit on a 4.7gig dvdr if its the movie only, other wise you will need 2 dvdr to fit it all on , besides who wants the extra,s

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by icantwin+27 February 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (icantwin &#064; 27 February 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 February 2004 - 06:37
    but does it copy everything like menus extras scene selection, that was my question

yay or nay?[/b][/quote]
    Nay.

It just copies the movie.

If you want all the disk copied, selet the "all" tab in "simple" (Express mode), or use "advanced" mode and choose what you want to copy.

Be advised that the more you add to the burn, the quality lessens proportionally.

The new double density (dual layer) DVD burners will hold a full commercial DVD disk on a one disk burn.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by icantwin+27 February 2004 - 04:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (icantwin @ 27 February 2004 - 04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 February 2004 - 06:37

yay or nay [/b][/quote]
    i was told that the new xpress does copy the whole thing, but if you want the whole thing then just use the advance feature to be sure boss its been a little while sine i have used xpress and xcopy so i&#39;m sorry i don&#39;t have exact answer for you

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    thanks alot guys for replying, and its cool musleman but thanks for the info