Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Trilogy Explained !

Poster
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+3 March 2004 - 03:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 3 March 2004 - 03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kalashnikov@2 March 2004 - 13:10
    damn directors&#33;&nbsp; they took a simple concept and made it ass complicated as possible to make more money&#33;
    that has to be the most idiotic statement ive read so far during my time on this board. [/b][/quote]
    I completely agree &#33;&#33;

Although i m happy for the fact that this post helped ppl understand wotever little bit of this gr8 masterpiece &#33;&#33;

I m sure a few ppl will agree .....
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I like the first one the best.
    Other than that there were too many things full of holes.

I like when fans post explanations of bullshit. The writer probably didn&#39;t think of it but the fans sur as hell made something up to go with it.

Why were the squids in Revolutions just flying around in that bullshit pattern when there was only 1 robot (with the general inside) left? And the dork was able to just run outside

Why would the machines have to honor the truce?

Good action scenes but alot of bullshit that was hard to get pass.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 March 2004 - 20:56

I like when fans post explanations of bullshit. The writer probably didn&#39;t think of it but the fans sur as hell made something up to go with it.

Why were the squids in Revolutions just flying around in that bullshit pattern when there was only 1 robot (with the general inside) left? And the dork was able to just run outside

1. First off im assuming u meant "dock". second they could not reach the control panel. why? well there were about a hundered mechs defending it and also it was slightly under the battle. once the machines noticed the mechs they started fighting them while the digging machines were trying to bore into the surface. by the coming of the second wave of sentinals (the ones which haulted due to the peace agreement) they had reached the core and were gonna destroy the main control panel and the inner city aswell. but u see how long it took them? the humans had a strong defence.

2.the architect said it best when he told the oracle he would keep his word because he is not human. the humans (or rather human, neo) stopped an even geater threat to their empire and they were greatful. notice the machine carrying Neo off in a messianic, honourable way.

there are plausible answers to everything. u just have to give it some thought.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+3 March 2004 - 18:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 3 March 2004 - 18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@3 March 2004 - 20:56

I like when fans post explanations of bullshit. The writer probably didn&#39;t think of it but the fans sur as hell made something up to go with it. &nbsp;

1. First off im assuming u meant "dock". second they could not reach the control panel. why? well there were about a hundered mechs defending it and also it was slightly under the battle. once the machines noticed the mechs they started fighting them while the digging machines were trying to bore into the surface. by the coming of the second wave of sentinals (the ones which haulted due to the peace agreement) they had reached the core and were gonna destroy the main control panel and the inner city aswell. but u see how long it took them? the humans had a strong defence.

2.the architect said it best when he told the oracle he would keep his word because he is not human. the humans (or rather human, neo) stopped an even geater threat to their empire and they were greatful. notice the machine carrying Neo off in a messianic, honourable way.

there are plausible answers to everything. u just have to give it some thought. [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh jeeeezzz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Dude watch the movie again.

When all the mechs were down except the general, there WERE no more defenses. . The dead mech hadn&#39;t even put a dent in the squids numbers. It was made worse on the second breakthrough of the squids.

PUHLEAZE

The dork was able to run out there and have fucking conversation while.........

100&#39;s of squids were flying around. Please oh please don&#39;t try to explain bullshit to me. I mean I know the Waks did it for dramatic effect but even when we were in the theater another movie goer yelled, "Why don&#39;t they kill him".

I&#39;ll buy the honorable bit with the machines but.......I&#39;m just saying that there was no reason to honor anything. They were at war.

You like the movie; leave it at that. The dock scene was bullshit; leave it at that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    at some point you state that Neo is Wirelessly connected to the source thus making him able to stop the squid at the end of revolutions, i disagree with that, i think it requires some kind hardware to connect any device wirelessly whereas its a human or a machine, i would like to explain how he stopped that squid but i dont know, im a matrix fan myself and after some research i havent found out the reason...

How does Neo Maintain a link with Deus eX machina, making him able to apply commands to some hardware machinery connected to it, that is the question...

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    wow, just wow. That makes much more sence then my ideas, thanks.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+4 March 2004 - 05:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 4 March 2004 - 05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@3 March 2004 - 18:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @3 March 2004 - 20:56

I like when fans post explanations of bullshit. The writer probably didn&#39;t think of it but the fans sur as hell made something up to go with it. &nbsp;

When all the mechs were down except the general, there WERE no more defenses. . The dead mech hadn&#39;t even put a dent in the squids numbers. It was made worse on the second breakthrough of the squids.

PUHLEAZE

100&#39;s of squids were flying around. Please oh please don&#39;t try to explain bullshit to me. I mean I know the Waks did it for dramatic effect but even when we were in the theater another movie goer yelled, "Why don&#39;t they kill him".

I&#39;ll buy the honorable bit with the machines but.......I&#39;m just saying that there was no reason to honor anything. They were at war.

You like the movie; leave it at that. The dock scene was bullshit; leave it at that. [/b][/quote]
    Well Mr. Busyman if u had not been so busy and watched the movie carefully then u wud have realised that the sentinels (or those squids for u) cud only see machines ( that thing in gold code that neo starts seeing when he is blind) that is exactly y the dork cud run arnd without trouble. Only thing he had 2 worry was a dead sentinel falling on him lol.

Another eg of that gold code being machines is that after getting blind neo cud see smith( In banes form ) but dint see that trinity had got speared thru .....

I hope this explains ur dumb question &#33;&#33; i word of advice bustman y dont u jus enjoy the bigger picture and concentrate lesser on smaller things &#33;&#33; Unlike ne othe directors the wac bros tend to focus more on far more crucial things then on things like y did the dork escape the sentinels .....LOL

I m not flaming u .....but then ur style wasnt polite either &#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by unreal_dude+4 March 2004 - 01:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unreal_dude @ 4 March 2004 - 01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@4 March 2004 - 05:58
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@3 March 2004 - 18:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @3 March 2004 - 20:56

PUHLEAZE

You like the movie; leave it at that. The dock scene was bullshit; leave it at that.
    Well Mr. Busyman if u had not been so busy and watched the movie carefully then u wud have realised that the sentinels (or those squids for u) cud only see machines ( that thing in gold code that neo starts seeing when he is blind) that is exactly y the dork cud run arnd without trouble. Only thing he had 2 worry was a dead sentinel falling on him lol.

Another eg of that gold code being machines is that after getting blind neo cud see smith( In banes form ) but dint see that trinity had got speared thru .....

I hope this explains ur dumb question &#33;&#33; i word of advice bustman y dont u jus enjoy the bigger picture and concentrate lesser on smaller things &#33;&#33; Unlike ne othe directors the wac bros tend to focus more on far more crucial things then on things like y did the dork escape the sentinels .....LOL

I m not flaming u .....but then ur style wasnt polite either &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Hmm it seems because I don&#39;t agree with Tetsujin that you must jump in with a response to MY DUMB question.

Well Have I got an answer for your DUMBASS answer (since you want to go there).

So you are saying sentinels only kill machines? YOU go watch the movie again from part 1.

Sentinels............kill............humans..............

In the first Matrix after the sentinel broke through (near the end), it was going after humans.

You haven&#39;t explained why, if YOUR rationale is correct, that the sentinels didn&#39;t just go after the GENERAL, whom the dork was chit-chatting with. Wasn&#39;t the general IN a machine, the last one, that these squids supposedly only see?

If you are going to be loud and insulting at least be correct.

........but please explain more I&#39;m cracking up over here

Neo can whip everyone&#39;s ass but.....the bum at the train station?

Hmmm he can knock out sentinels in real world but he&#39;s powerless in the 3rd St tunnel.
    ........cause the bum created it?? Well shit Neo was kicking ass everywhere else he didn&#39;t create.

Aww shit I remember writing about this before

Matrix Revolutions..Now Read This Shit&#33;&#33;&#33;

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    So you are saying sentinels only kill machines? YOU go watch the movie again from part 1.

Sentinels............kill............humans..............

In the first Matrix after the sentinel broke through (near the end), it was going after humans.
    Did u see it killing the human. If the answer is no there is no point in arguing &#33;&#33; No where in matrix series a sentinel is shown killing a human&#33;

........but please explain more I&#39;m cracking up over here

Neo can whip everyone&#39;s ass but.....the bum at the train station?

Hmmm he can knock out sentinels in real world but he&#39;s powerless in the 3rd St tunnel.
    ........cause the bum created it?? Well shit Neo was kicking ass everywhere else he didn&#39;t create.
    i knew u wud ask this stupid question &#33;&#33;

so here u go

Faq for Busyman :

What is the train station?
    Ans: It is a strange construct stuck between the Matrix, the machine mainframe, and the real world. It&#39;s a way station used to ferry programs between The Matrix and the machine mainframes. Specifically, Neo&#39;s on Mobil Ave, Mobil being an anagram for Limbo. Effectively, he&#39;s stuck in limbo.

Why was he powerless there ?
    Ans: He touched the Source and separated his mind from his body. His body&#39;s on the hovercraft, Hammer, and his mind is stuck in limbo.

Also read ,

The Trainman runs the trains that ferry programs through the station, but he&#39;s in the employee of The Merovingian - so, effectively, the Merovingian controls who can and can&#39;t move through the station.

Hope this answers ur questions &#33;&#33;

Or u got more &#33;

My dear y dont u just agree that u dint understand the movie ......
    </span></span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Definatly some food for thought, thanks unreal, I love theories like this

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast