Thread: Lord Of The Rings Iii

Does anyone have the movie LOTR the return of the king on DivX?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    yes im sure many people do
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Unfortunately from the P2P I cannot find anything. If you have any suggestions on where I can download it I would be grateful.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    if you use bitttorrent of mirc then your in luck, two near dvd quality versions are everywhere and v.availiable. the first is RETURNOFTHEKING.INTERNAL.TS.XVID.DIAMOND.AVI.CD1 (and cds 2 and 3 obviously) and the other version is a four cd svcd version by CHAKRA. both are excellent, but bloody huge files

if you only use kazaa, i think your going to struggle. i dont see many decent versions. the divx tech copy that has a lot of uses is COMPLETELY FAKE!!!!! and other than that your best bet is the two disc logistics version. its not great, the sound is below average, but the picture quality aint bad i spose, but theres a 15 min chunk missing from the big battle scene with legolas and the elephant thing. i cant really recommend downloading it.

either wait for the diamond releases to be on kazaa, or use bittorent or mirc to get either of the excellent copies

hope that helps, any questions - send me a personnel message, and ill do me best to help.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    when was the diamond version of the rotk release and when will it be available in kazaa

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    i dont know when it was released, i found it on irc bout a week ago, and im quite new to mirc, so its probably been out a while. as for when itll be on kazaa = as soon as it is. ill post the hashes when ive finished downloading my copy, but on 56k, so yull probably find a broadband boy does it first. that doesnt help the file spread tho, you may be waiting a while. keep ur chin up, im sure youll get it eventually. if u cant get it on kazaa its readily avaliable on mirc and bittorent also, they easy to use if u read all the newbies guides u wont have any problems, and people are v.helpful round there anyways

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>