Thread: Newbie Prob

Hey people,

i downloaded norton systemworks 2004 pro from emule.
    when i extract it whit winrar i get 2 files a cue and one bin file.

THE PROBLEM:

I've read the help section about how to use cue and bin. and i downloaded alcohol120% and tried every step many times. But i can't figure out how it suppose to work.

pls help. :helpsmile:

Thanks ,BIOS
    <span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::</span><span style='color:blue'>THE WINDOWS Xperience<span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::::</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>------</span> <span style='color:blue'><span style='color:red'>BIOS</span></span><span style='color:green'>------</span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::</span><span style='color:blue'>THE WINDOWS Xperience</span><span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::::</span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Read this and follow the steps and it should work
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    That&#39;s the one i talked about, i followed the steps carefully. But i don&#39;t know how to get it propelly work.

maybe because i don&#39;t know what it supposed to do.

But Thanks anyway.

greetz BIOS
    <span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::</span><span style='color:blue'>THE WINDOWS Xperience<span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::::</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>------</span> <span style='color:blue'><span style='color:red'>BIOS</span></span><span style='color:green'>------</span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::</span><span style='color:blue'>THE WINDOWS Xperience</span><span style='color:yellow'>::::::::::::</span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Just convert the .bin to .iso with a another program.

I would give some names of programs that do that but I do not want to hear people&#39;s mouth&#39;s about which one is better than the other.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    well...for starters...just drag-and-drop the .cue file into alcohol 120% main window.

assuming u have at least one virtual dvd/cdrom (from installing alcohol 120%), double click the .cue entry on the alcohol main window and it should be loaded into the virtual dvd/cdrom.

now all i can say is that open ur My Computer, and double click the virtual dvd/cdrom

u dun need to convert to anything...they&#39;re all handled pretty much the same by alcohol 120%

ps: this is just to load into hard disk...not burning...plz explain further wat u dun understand about using alcohol 120%
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    burn it or mount it, the easyiest way to mount a bin/cue or iso IMO is with daemon tools

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the disc image (the cue file) you want to load and click on open.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    FINALLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

THANK YOU PEOPLE , I APPRICIATE IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

GREETZ BIOS

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    daemon tools
    or burn the it to a cd using nero
    recorder (tab)>burn image

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Well i don&#39;t use nero anymore since i got a error about my drives.
    after that nero error both my cd and rewriter didn&#39;t respond ( eject or read an cd )

about my problem ( cue/bin)
    i already figured it out thanks to some people.

but thanks anyway.

GREETZ BIOS