Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ufo's

WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    DirtyDan Posted on 3 March 2004 - 02:41
      and then you realized how drunk you were and they were actually tail lights 
    that's funny.
    i think that the life in other planets and galaxies exists but i don't think that many of that planets have the technology to build something like an ufo.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    of course theres life on other planets! Maybe not intellegent life, but still...

Bacteria can survive virtually anywhere, from the bottom of the oceans to the upprer reaches of the atmosphere. I'm surprised they haven't found anything on mars yet...

Which brings up the theory that life originally came from mars, on an asteriod or whatever. If we go to mars and find life with DNA the is very similar to ours, either we put life on mars, or we came from mars.

UFO's and aliens is total BS. Just government hoaxes to scare the people to control and distract them, just like 911.

Area 51 is just a site where the US army developes new weapons and vehicles, etc.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DirtyDan@2 March 2004 - 20:41
    and then you realized how drunk you were and they were actually tail lights

Well....I was 13, and coming home from church...so...I don't think I was drunk.....but I won't rule it out.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Its magic baby!
    What if we are the only planet with intelligent life on it.

Surely we should respect life more here first instead of looking for it elsewhere.
    Wiz.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 08:49
    What if we are the only planet with intelligent life on it.

Surely we should respect life more here first instead of looking for it elsewhere.
    look at who is president of my country and you still think there is intelligent life on earth?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    I have seen lights and things that behaved like no normal aircraft...but cant say what they were...my grandfather lived way out in the country and he saw all kindsa strange lights...he didnt believe in them at first...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    I think that most UFO sightings which can't be explained by natural phenomena, hoaxes or mad people are probably experimental military aircraft with propulsion systems we cant even imagine.

In terms of technology I reckon the military are always a few decades ahead of where they say they are.

Think about it this way. If the military have propulsion systems which dont rely on conventional engines and fossil fuels, do you really think they'd let the technology out?

The oil companies that fund both parties in the US would collapse along with the rest of the economy.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    had a friend that served on boomers..he was a reactor tech..he said that on average the military is 15 to 20 yrs ahead of the normal population in tech...that on average they use tech that the normal marketplace doesn't see for almost 20 yrs...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234