Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ufo's

This has prob been done..do you think UFO's are real..? What do u think they are from another planet? from our future? Another dimension that bleeds into ours?

Have u had any experiences?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    the truth is out there??

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    i think their real , but are they from another planet , dont know.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    the big problem that i have always had is the blinking lights at night..if i was an alien and was trying to be covert...i sure wouldnt use a craft that had lights...
    thats why i tend towards the demsional bleed over thing....

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Don't believe in them
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    whereas i don't really think we have been visited by aliens i do believe that the earth isn't the only planet to have life....with all those planets in all those galaxys it would be pretty arrogant of us to think we are alone

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc@28 February 2004 - 06:40
    whereas i don't really think we have been visited by aliens i do believe that the earth isn't the only planet to have life....with all those planets in all those galaxys it would be pretty arrogant of us to think we are alone
    Talking of arrogance, I think the McDonalds pic in your sig is brilliant
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc@28 February 2004 - 13:10
    I have to agree. But then there are sightings too that have been unexplained. But then most of these are rare. It is rather difficult to differentiate between all those hallucinating ppl and those with real encounters.
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by 4th gen@27 February 2004 - 23:44
    Talking of arrogance, I think the McDonalds pic in your sig is brilliant
    Thanks, i like it as well..in fact all my sig pictures are kind of ironically based on how the rest of the world sees my country...hopefully everyone gets the joke.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast