Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Movie Player

Poster
    I have several and it seems as though I can't get the best of both worlds. I like Power DVD for its small size and fast loading time, but all versions I have tried will not keep the movies aspect ratio.

WinDVD is nice, but it is too big, and takes forever to load. The video desktop is sweet though.

I was wondering what you all use and what the features are? I am a movie fanatic, so the player really does make it more fun. Looking for a fast startup with effective features. Thanks for the input.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ive always just used WMP and have never had any problems with at all, i have tried others but always come back to this, i liked the set up of

winamp but with some films all the people where blue

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Like the blue man group, ahh bummer.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I've been trying some new players,too. I'm most impressed with Crystal Player so far, and still testing Jet Audio (it plays video&#33. They play avi, mpg, etc. well but havent tried with DVD. They're free anyway so it dont hurt to try.
    Crystal Player

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    WMP for me. With the nimo codec pack, not much it cant play. And i Love version 9, and its little taskbar controler thingy, its cute, lol.

I use winamp for mp3s however. Just so used to it. And wmp for my movies, and cds.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I been using Media Player Classic from http://vobsub.edensrising.com/

Freeware, tiny footprint, nice job.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I use WMP for everything it works perfectly fine with everthing, I've never had a problem.

Yet

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    WinDVD is good , thats what I use

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    everything with WIN in it i fond creapy, so no windvd for me...

i use Winamp 3 ... shit, there goes my creapynes for win

but realy, winamp 3 is realy great... it can play all kinds of movietypes, tho for a strange reasn, wich i don't know, you have to wait a while, a couple of days, befor winamp 3 works optimal... tho it's worth it.

and i use DivX player... for all the files i can't play with winamp 3... so i don't use DivX so much

and i use windows media player 9 series(damn again that win )
    strange, first thing (excluded win 98 se) microsoft did oke...
    media player 9 series can play all the movie types sound (and mostly all ofthe movies i can't play with winamp) thats handy because some movies don't have sound with divx or winamp, so i use media player for the sound and winamp for the screen at the same time

thats how i do it hope you learned something of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast