Thread: I Need A Good Firewall

Hi,

I am looking for a good firewall which will work with kazaa. I tried zone alarm but everytime I tried to download something it alerted me that kazaa is connecting to a different ip and I had to click accept. This got very annoying when kazaa was downloading of multiple sources. Also it seems that zone alarm and norton firewall take up a lot of ram and slows the computer down greatly . I would appreciate it if you recommended me a good firewall that will not have these problems. Thanks!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Never had a problem with Norton?

Get it of KaZaA

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Lord of the KLF
    Originally posted by waisyarzi@8 March 2003 - 13:08
    Hi,

I am looking for a good firewall which will work with kazaa. I tried zone alarm but everytime I tried to download something it alerted me that kazaa is connecting to a different ip and I had to click accept. This got very annoying when kazaa was downloading of multiple sources. Also it seems that zone alarm and norton firewall take up a lot of ram and slows the computer down greatly . I would appreciate it if you recommended me a good firewall that will not have these problems. Thanks!
    Try clicking the little tick box on the pop up saying something like remember my choices or something like that so in future :rtfm:

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i use zone alram pro (latest version) get it off there website and im sure where u know where to go to get a userable key

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    This issue can be debated forever. My personal advise is download one and if you don't like it download the otherone. They work about the same, but i feel norton uses less resourses

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Interesting comparison of firewalls' ablity to do their job here ...

Personal Firewall Scoreboard

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i would recommend Zone Alarm Pro.. never had any problems with it and it is easy to set up.
    ice ice baby

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    File:Norton Internet Security 2003.exe
    Length:66490368 Bytes,64932KB
    UUHash:=M5U5B1GQidlrBNz+9gyfxM3y5sc=

here's what u want, this has more than just a firewall.