Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buddhism Is Science Not Religion

Poster
    I don't know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it's not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
    I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it's called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he's not god, he's just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he's the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it's a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it's highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn't help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by caza@27 February 2004 - 06:35
    I don't know about bible, but I do believe buddhism, because it's not really a religion but a supreme science, all the sciences developed by human are just a little part of science of buddhism. it explains everything about the universe including something which human science or bible can never explain, the high technologies in today is just very primitive level of buddhism science.
    I used to think everything including human are not necessary be in the world and I can find the answer in buddhism(it's called emptiness), it is far more complicated. there are just a few people can fully understand buddhism in history, buddha is the one, he's not god, he's just the creator of buddhism(the supreme science), he's the first person fully understand the secret about everything and teach people about it. universe in buddhism is just a part of the budda world, it's a material world, and there is a world which can not be seen by human, only buddha can see it. You can understand buddhism but can not fully understand unless you have the chance, the chance is similar or less than the chance to become Einstein or Newton since it's highest level science.But you do not need to be a buddha, you can just learn things from buddhism. Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn't help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
    *ahhem*

suck my balls budda is for smoking end of discussion

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    well, don't think it's cool to not believe in anything or only believe in science, it's not cool, no one is cool, you have to eat and take shit something, everyone eat and shit with Bush and whatever singers, movie stars no exception. It's why you have to learn something has the potential to be useful, I'm not a religious person, I don't want to bullshit about religions disscusion.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    its a life choice, not a science fool

5. Lounge   -   #5
    One day while walking on the lone streets of **** a guy approached me with a couple of other fellows. He showed me the holy bible. Then he asked what I thought about it. And my answer was its pretty amazing.
    Then came the question what do you believe in and my answer as always was I dont believe in anything enough to leave something else. In short, I could be categorized in atheism but I am not really atheist. I dont strongly believe in that there is no God nor do I believe there is God. I just am dubious.

He looked at me and conveyed as if I was in total misery and explained me the difference from other religions. To his surprised I taught him few things he was unaware of. The reason I am dubious is not because I dont know them, but it is the other way. Different religions have only made new doubts not solve the question.
    After all the discussion, he was after me to join the church, join what they were doing. He insisted that I was wrong whatever I believe in. He stopped following after I said something. I only asked him that, when I am not imposing my beliefs on you then why are you trying to impose. It just confirms all the doubts I had.

In short, believe in whatever gives you peace, but dare not to impose your beliefs because others will do the same thing. And whatever answers you are talking about every religion says the same thing. Seems like you are recently exposed to Buddhism. It sure is a peaceful religion but its not science. Gautam Buddha like others always said, I am not God. Dont preach me, preach what I am trying to say. But people did the opposite. His statues all over the world, in Buddhist temples is a clear example of that.

-
    I dont know why i wrote so much I am just in state of denial I dont want to do the work I have to
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@27 February 2004 - 07:05
    I dont think it is going to be the end of your discussion if you are going to put offers like that up for debate.

And the Lord Drunken said unto the people, "Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there.

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by bigboab@27 February 2004 - 03:05
    "Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there.
    bigboab - on that remark you better read this
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bigboab+27 February 2004 - 10:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 27 February 2004 - 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@27 February 2004 - 07:05
    I dont think it is going to be the end of your discussion if you are going to put offers like that up for debate.

And the Lord Drunken said unto the people, "Come suck my testicles, if you do not believe me". You may have started a new religion there.

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s. [/b][/quote]
    oh buddism must a misread the title im pretty sure buddism is a religion though,

ive thought about this

Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
    anyone else think that forbidenDNA change his religon and started up a new account as caza and is now preeching about budism ?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+27 February 2004 - 10:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE &#064; 27 February 2004 - 10:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@27 February 2004 - 10:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE
    @27 February 2004 - 07:05

Be prepared for a few PM&#39;s.
    oh buddism must a misread the title im pretty sure buddism is a religion though,

ive thought about this

Some people pray every day, they read bible,but some of them die when they are praying ,however, god didn&#39;t help them, buddhism also explains this,so buddhism is the way to go.
    anyone else think that forbidenDNA change his religon and started up a new account as caza and is now preeching about budism ? [/b][/quote]
    I think so too. They would not accept him into their science if he was a forbiddden DNA. They are very strict about their <s>perverts</s> converts.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i believe in spider_dude.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast