Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Games Should Be Made Into Movies?

Poster
    Simple and as the title suggests ............. Since there is now a trend to make game into movies,Which game according to you is worthy of being made into a movie??

Also u can post why shud it be made into a movie and which actors cus act and also some special features abt the game that cud b included into the movie ??

cmon ppl !!

B)
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    personally i think that Max Payne shud be made into a movie ..........and guess wot it is going to be made into a movie afterall &#33;&#33;

Go here for the scoop on the max paybe movie .......Max Payne Movie

I feel the bullet time thing ala The Matrix wud be the movies highlight .........plus the action..........and the story, which i feel is very good &#33;&#33;

next suggestion plz &#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    METROID&#33;&#33;&#33;

angelina jolie = samus ahh....
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    none.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Hitman. Jason Stratham Would play the role well.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Whatever happened to that &#39;Doom&#39; movie, which was supposed to be produced?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    WARCRAFT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (hey, i play the game bcos the story is so damn good..for a game of coz )

or perhaps...STARCRAFT&#33;&#33;&#33; (imagine Halle Berry as Kerrigan)

and the script must come from the creator, then the movie will be a definite sellout
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Guess we all forgot what happened to the Mario Bros. movie , Tomb Raider ,Wing Commander...

Games and movies are two separate beasts. Trying to turn an interactive , action-driven piece of software into a passive , plot-driven piece of film just isn&#39;t going to work unless you&#39;ve got some serious talent in writing , directing , cast , ...

Looking forward to the Max Payne movie , but then again , the game was supposed to be movie-like , so time will tell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    well i still remember resident evil , one of my fav movies.

i guess a castlevania movie would be intresting and id like to see a final fantasy movie that follows the same story line as the games.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@28 February 2004 - 15:20
    none.
    Hell yea&#33;

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast