Thread: Looking For Paint Shop Pro 7

Hello,

I'm looking for Paint Shop Pro 7 , I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

Thanks,

Candy

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i remember getting it on kazaa, i dunno the sig thou. try the 1 wit the most sources

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by candyb2@28 February 2004 - 11:35
    Hello,

I'm looking for Paint Shop Pro 7 , I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

Thanks,

Candy
    i think the only place u can find it is on klite

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I found paint shop pro 8.0 it was a free 60 day trial from the website in case anyone was wanting to have it too.

Candy

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    free 60 day trial
    Get BitTorrent its on there and no free 60 day trial.

You asked for 7 not 8 to which many would have replied.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    FileaintShop Pro 7 (1).exe
    Length:33554896 Bytes, 32768KB
    UUHash:=PaP+vCaSVCyN6dUgUDKSl734YEQ=

Don't know if this is the one you are talking about..but it works for me... so it should work for you...Enjoy

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by candyb2 View Post
    I found paint shop pro 8.0 it was a free 60 day trial from the website in case anyone was wanting to have it too.

Candy

hey, i've been looking for Paint Shop Pro 8 everywhere. it was hard because i wanted a 60 day trial but all of them only had 30. i tried jasc.com but i didn't know how to get it. can you please give the link of where you got yours? please and thank you.

- ninja judie

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by baybiexgherl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candyb2 View Post

Candy

hey, i've been looking for Paint Shop Pro 8 everywhere. it was hard because i wanted a 60 day trial but all of them only had 30. i tried jasc.com but i didn't know how to get it. can you please give the link of where you got yours? please and thank you.

- ninja judie
    This thread is over 2 years old, most of the people that posted in it have long since stopped visiting here...

If you are specifically looking for version 8, you may need to try the bittorrent scene, however if you are just looking for an up to date trial, Download.com offers alot of the most recent trial versions of programs to download.