Thread: Upcoming Movie Files

Poster
    While searching for movie files, I came across many upcoming movies that are non-existing in theaters now.

These are Matrix Reloaded, Revolutions,X2, Return of the king(LOTR),Freddy vs Jason n so forth.................

I wonder are these files real? it'd be great to watch them first than others.............

I haven d/l them though.....juz wondering are those fakes or not.............

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Welcome to the Forum Hazzy Hazz

Chances are they are fakes

Why not just download enough for a preview to check for yourself?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    *ahem* Welcome!
    But most likely fakes... especially... all the ones you listed! You can prove me wrong if you find one that works... but most likely fakes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    thanx for the advice ('&#39 ....hate it when d/l fakes though

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It's probably a good rule of thumb that movies will be blockbusters (Matrix Reloaded and Return of the King) probably won't be on the network until after they air, or *maybe* *maybe* just immediately before.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Topradio
    Some movies that I downloaded, are not the one that I would have. The title was correct, but it was a complete different movie. Why cheating about this? We share the right one and it's pitty that others fake about this. Cheaters have to be kicked off by kazaa!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Topradio@7 March 2003 - 14:25
    Some movies that I downloaded, are not the one that I would have. The title was correct, but it was a complete different movie. Why cheating about this? We share the right one and it's pitty that others fake about this. Cheaters have to be kicked off by kazaa!
    Calm down there soldier.

1 Use only verifieds. Someone here has downloaded the movie and is confirming it is real.

2 Use avipreview to confirm what something is. Especially if it is not a verified.

This will save you a lot of time and stress.

Welcome and enjoy yourself. You will get verifieds for all the music, software, games and movies you want here.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    divx rips of movies usually only beat the movie to the theater by a few weeks at the very best. if a movie's theater release is still months away, you can be 99.9% sure that any files out there will be fake.