Thread: Timeline The Movie

hiya
    does anyone know if there is a dvd rip of the movie timeline or are they all screenies, i have d/l 5 different ones and they are all bad as in quaility,

if you know of a good copy plz let me know where thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    have just seen a vhs screener rip of it on irc. i checked vcdquaity, and its sposed to be an ok screener copy. theres no black/white sections, and no 'for your consideration.....' messages. obviously its not as good as a dvdrip, but you mite want to give it a go

i would imagine a dvdrip wil be out soon tho, its been a while since it was at the cinemas, you mite want to wait a few weeks

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by newcombe6@18 March 2004 - 02:40
    have just seen a vhs screener rip of it on irc. i checked vcdquaity, and its sposed to be an ok screener copy. theres no black/white sections, and no &#39;for your consideration.....&#39; messages. obviously its not as good as a dvdrip, but you mite want to give it a go

i would imagine a dvdrip wil be out soon tho, its been a while since it was at the cinemas, you mite want to wait a few weeks

hope that helps
    have seen some rips on Kazaa Lite recently. I wish I could download
    it by my own but currently I have problem with my provider.