Thread: Overnet Lite

Old Fella
    I have 2 downloads that have reached 100% but remained at looking. Have used Metfile Regenerator to hopefully fix, but then find that they struggle to complete even if there are sources there. Is this a known issue.

I know taht it can say 100% and not be there, as 1 file after using Metfile Regenerator dropped back to 98% but now it seems to be stuck.

Any ideas/thoughts/comments/suggestions appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    well its not compeleteing yet, so leave it alone, also the last part might contain a virus which your av keeps deleting

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    also sometimes I have noticed that it acc. makes a mistake. Ie: 99 % 100 %, then it needs a small sector of a file such as 100 k to complete the file. Just leave it alone and let it dl. i have had many files do this. Just leave it alone until it says complete. Also for reference the (movie)the lord of the rings -the return of the king (2003 full movie) (divx5) (640x352).avi finally the complete thing is shared. I have been stuck on 94.02 % for over a week. I guess the person who uploaded it first disconnected for a long while before he got back on. Either way its blue now and I am going to dl it as soon as I get in queue or another person has a chunk to share.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!