Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quite The Noob Question...

Ok, this is probably stupid, yet its annoying the hell out of me. My favorite music player is Media Jukebox (shown here), yet no working cr@ck/seri@l exists for it, so does anyone know of any other music player that looks maybe exactly like this (i just love the format more/less), or a cr@ck / seri@l that actually works?

...........and in a completely unrelated topic, my damn version of the paris hilton pr0n has a bunch of fools in the background. Is this how its supposed to be, 'cause if it is......

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Maybe you should try Winamp...its wayyyyyy better....

But if you're looking for a crack ot serial, we're not allowed to discuss that here.
    But...I can reccomend a program that looks for cracks called "CrackSearcher".

About the Paris Hilton thing, I have no idea....

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Have you searched Google or Astalavista, my friend?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What version? I got 40 hits with crack searcher. I don,t think I can post crack searcher site
    but will PM you if you can,t find with Google

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    A handy site is http://www.sitinthecorner.com/binary/binary.php

[Removed]

Direct links are not allowed
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I found many cr@cks in various sites, yet if they "work", media jukebox will still say unregistered, then go away after 5 seconds (it wont say anything, it&#39;ll just disappear, as if i closed it.)

EDIT = through cracksearcher, I found a cr@ck that patched it, so that it NOW says that it&#39;s registered, yet it&#39;s the same as before = it&#39;ll stay up for 5 seconds, then completely disappear from the screen .

Also, any paris hilton info ?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by I.am@28 February 2004 - 20:42
    [Removed]

is that allowed??
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    no
    unfortunately

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i like musicmatch jukebox. its real easy to find cracks&#092;serials for it. i love the layout, the top was the play&#092;stop etc. buttons and volume, and the bottom is the music library which organizes your music in any way you want. i like to have it organized by artists. plus the program looks very professional and neat and has all teh features such as playlist, dj, burn a cd, portable music player, skins etc.

can be found here. if u want a crack or serial for it PM me and i will email you it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    h1
    Originally posted by I.am@28 February 2004 - 19:42
    [Removed]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast