Thread: Copying

Can anyone tell me a good software to copy games becasue i tried nero and it didn't work

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    what happened? did you get numorous read errors? if so the cd is copyrighted
    try using CloneCD, but if it is copyrited then you may still have difficulties, theres always ways around that though, try this and let me know how far you get, if I dont reply give me a PM
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    The new copy protection techniques are too good for CloneCD, Alcohol, Daemon Tools, GameJack and probably everything else.

You're down to copying the CD contents to a folder on your HDD, downloading a crack, saving that to a new folder in the one with the CD contents, burning it all back to a data disc, installing it and copying over the crack.

Now, I hope we're not going to get a 'how do I do that?' reply.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Yes that is correct
    I guess it all comes down to which game you are trying to copy
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@28 February 2004 - 15:30
    Yes that is correct
    I guess it all comes down to which game you are trying to copy
    Kai your always helping how do you find the time? ,with all that snow shoveling

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by peat moss@28 February 2004 - 20:06
    Kai your always helping  how do you find the time? ,with all that snow shoveling

It's mainly because I have no life! Aside from school, work, and my computer, there's nothing!
    So I just sit around on here and talk to you folks! can't complain
    Anyway, you people helped me so much when I was a n00b, now that I have a little knowledge I help out the n00bs that used to be me just cuz I know I was grateful whenever you guys gave me advice or told me what to do!
    Oh and how do you like my new sig?? I am terrible with stuff like this! lol this is the best I could come up with!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Sig looks good, But I like your avatar better

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Nice blue water type effect in your sig. I like it.

Since I installed Photoshop, my boy has moved away from drawing and scanning in his work, preferring to play with effects and layers
    At the risk of sounding like a proud dad praising where it isn't due, his work can be seen HERE.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?