Thread: How To Make The Kazaalite Icon In System Tray Gone

How do I make the Kazaalite Icon in System Tray (near the clock) disappear?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    right click it, and then click exit
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for sharing this Icantwin, this will quit the program wont it? Anyway to hide the system tray icon without quiting?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by simdavid@29 February 2004 - 09:29
    Thanks for sharing this Icantwin, this will quit the problem wont it. Anyway to hide the system tray icon without quiting?
    Close your eyes?

Why do you want to hide it?

What operating system are you using?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I'm using XP, I want to hide it becos this com is access by many people and I dun want them to download on kazaa becos they are just rent mates and I pay for the bandwidth. Kazaalite is not shown on the start-programs in XP so they wouldn't know if I did install kazaalite and by the way they are bad with computers so I will be quite alright if i can hide the icon in the system tray which will give the game away.

You know it is hard to refuse if they ask! So I rather do away with this problem by not creating it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Right click on the taskbar, go to properties. Check the "hide inactive icons" box, then click "Customize..."
    Find k-lite (should be under current items) and change the "Behaviour" column to "Always hide"
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks but this won't help as they can click on the arrow head to expand the system tray.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by simdavid@29 February 2004 - 10:53
    Thanks but this won't help as they can click on the arrow head to expand the system tray.
    You can change the systray icon to something different then. Choose something that looks like a normal icon that no-one would use. It's an options in one of the menus in k-lite

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Thanks I think this would work

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You can use this utility to hide icons on the taskbar (or tray), without quitting the program...

Process Monitor