Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recording Voice Conversations

Proffesional Dumbass
    I need a program that will record everything im hearing on my computer and everything im speaking into the mic. ie. Like on yahoo chatrooms where i can record what people are saying and what im saying to them.

Ive google searched for a program like this but all i get is record telephone cov'os and just from mic to computer.

I hope this makes sense

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Why? that's wierd , explain better someone will help :helpsmile:

For what its worth like this? http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/specto..._and_Review.htm

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    ill try again lol
    im looking for a program that will record all sounds going into and out of my pc.
    ie. Music is playing and i talk into the mic and the program records both me speaking and the music
    ie. Im having a voice conversation with my friend on msn and i want to record that

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I guess as long as your telling your friends thier being recorded no harm then?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by swarnel@29 February 2004 - 12:23
    ill try again lol
    im looking for a program that will record all sounds going into and out of my pc.
    ie. Music is playing and i talk into the mic and the program records both me speaking and the music
    ie. Im having a voice conversation with my friend on msn and i want to record that
    I need that aswell, i used to have a really good one to do that, the problem is that it came with my Sound Blaster and i lost the CD,i dont know if it works in PC without a sound blaster card tho....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    adobe auditon will do that

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by peat moss@29 February 2004 - 06:36
    I guess as long as your telling  your friends thier being recorded no harm then?
    Why dont you read them their miranda rights as well It's the internet..............as soon as you fire up that pc and get online your rights are stripped bud. Read the terms of agreement for some of theese chat services.

I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat. People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off

Btw, no one asked my permission either

@swarnel - There are some out there, you just have to search

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by shn@1 March 2004 - 09:42
    I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat.  People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off  

Be still my virgin ears here :"> ... but what sort of conversations could you possibly be having, young lady, that would warrant this?.. hmm?

(sorry- had to poke )

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Izagaia+1 March 2004 - 14:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izagaia @ 1 March 2004 - 14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@1 March 2004 - 09:42
    I know for a fact there is one that does it in yahoo because that is why I stopped using yahoo voice chat.&nbsp; People recording voice sessions and saving them for future whack-off &nbsp;

Be still my virgin ears here :"> ... but what sort of conversations could you possibly be having, young lady, that would warrant this?.. hmm?

(sorry- had to poke ) [/b][/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast