Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Pics Of Your Nfsu Car

Skyline Pic 1
    Skyline Pic 2
    (copy & paste links or they won't work)

what ya'all think?

Post pics of your car!!!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Games   -   #2
    damn thats a fine car, where did u get that vinyl?

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    how did u get the blending colors for the base paint? or maybe i'm just not far enough in the game. i still have 20 races to go

4. Games   -   #4
    i have about 8 races left in the game, and you have to purchase the paint, and the vinyl is 4 different ones mixed. the colors for the vinyl are because of the paint job im using. when you go to paint your car, you eill see an arrow by gloss paint, click the arrow twice, then click one of the locked paint colors. it should ask you if you want to purchase the paint. you will then be able to use any of the paint jobs you want, inclucind the fading color/ 2 color ones like what i have.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

5. Games   -   #5
    I think i have already shown you guys my Neon but here it is again.

Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/NEON.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Was gonna do up a skyline but everyone is doing them up

Still cant get the bastard online i really really really wanna own you all

damn the first pic is resized just click it

6. Games   -   #6
    if i read this a week earlier i wouldve posted a screen shot but i formatted my C: drive and the pics aren't there anymore..
    yeah.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by 4th gen@1 March 2004 - 02:11
    pwn3d
    @ 4th gen- go get off topic on someone elses topic. i dont take well to ppl getting of topic on threads. so go post your little motercyle thing somewheres else. it has nothing to do with NFSU!

@Evil Gemini- nice neon, wanna race me online sometime? (PM ME)

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+1 March 2004 - 06:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc-gamer-dude @ 1 March 2004 - 06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@1 March 2004 - 02:11
    pwn3d&nbsp;
    @ 4th gen- go get off topic on someone elses topic. i dont take well to ppl getting of topic on threads. so go post your little motercyle thing somewheres else. it has nothing to do with NFSU&#33; [/b][/quote]
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+1 March 2004 - 08:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc-gamer-dude @ 1 March 2004 - 08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@1 March 2004 - 02:11
    pwn3d&nbsp;
    @ 4th gen- go get off topic on someone elses topic. i dont take well to ppl getting of topic on threads. so go post your little motercyle thing somewheres else. it has nothing to do with NFSU&#33;

@Evil Gemini- nice neon, wanna race me online sometime? (PM ME) [/b][/quote]
    When i manage to get this thing working online, i will give ya a race

Getting really bored of playing against the pc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast