sorry for the big mouth comment ,but im trying to be serious
    and Perry says something like "whos heading up the investigation Elvis"

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@7 March 2003 - 04:59
    HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE POST "BAD IPS"
    CHECK IT OUT AT LEAST
    (DAM WIRELESS KEY BOARD)
    You know, you DO have a caps lock key on your keyboard (even if it is wireless), try using it before you post again

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Fasttracker A
    do you see any distress or panic in my writing ,
    no.These things are good to keep track of and everyone should be informed about
    Where theres smoke theres fire .This is just one way for big brother to begin breathing down our necks
    (by the way your post on caps lock is a little late i noticed it before you could type it)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I dont care about congress Im proud to be british and have a good national football team... oh sorry soccer team

5. Lounge   -   #15
    The record companies should stop worrying about file transfers and start worrying about producing some music that is worth a fuck. This is the reason for the declining record sales. Anyone else notice the cycle in music. For a short period new music is good . It is then followed by a couple of years worth of total shit!! Produce a product that is worth a fuck and sales will grow. lmao dumb fuckers!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I think its you thats missing the point nahan - it is ALL smoke and no fire - lousy scare tactics by people who want to deter people but have actually very little power to do anything. How is an american ruling going to affect me when i live in a different country where american law holds no weight? And also this ruling is only one strand of a long legal process which would have to be carried out before it actually meant anything as it would involve re-writing quite a large bit of law concerning privacy.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Yusuke+7 March 2003 - 10:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yusuke @ 7 March 2003 - 10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 March 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin--nahan
    @7 March 2003 - 04:35
    ?...................................
    http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...d,109584,00.asp
    LOOK FOR YOUSELF BIGMOUTH

Did he just call me or perry a bigmouth?
    Maybe he called both of you a bigmouth. Or maybe he is callling all of us a bigmouth [/b][/quote]
    i think he&#39;s telling me too :pirate:

8. Lounge   -   #18
    i wish we had a constitution in England lol
    surey thers a law stating That if i wanna fork out £2000 on a computer n then pay £25 a month for my connection, i get the right to put WHATEVER i want on it and uset for WHATEVER i wanna (Within Sensible law). If they value ther music and warez that much then they should make sure they are protected suitably.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Nahan, My point was this, how many times a day do you thing a noob comes on this forum with some kind of story like this? Ask around, it happens plenty. I&#39;m not judging your comment, I&#39;m just saying it doesn&#39;t mean anything to me. For me its a joke, and I treat it as such. A lot of these stories a printed as scare tactics, and nothing more. As my father always says, "Don&#39;t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see"

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta+7 March 2003 - 14:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 7 March 2003 - 14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Yusuke@7 March 2003 - 10:57
    Originally posted by -FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@7 March 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin--nahan
    @7 March 2003 - 04:35
    ?...................................
    http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...d,109584,00.asp
    LOOK FOR YOUSELF BIGMOUTH

Did he just call me or perry a bigmouth?

Maybe he called both of you a bigmouth. Or maybe he is callling all of us a bigmouth
    i think he&#39;s telling me too :pirate: [/b][/quote]
    Wow I&#39;ve never been called a small part of a big mouth
    LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast