Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linking Through My Sig

My sig image is uploaded to https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/Peerzyboy.JPG but i want to a add a link so if you click on it, it will link to somewhere, i know this sounds stupid but iv neva been bothered before.

Perzyboy

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Use this:
    Code:
    [URL=http://www.blah.com][IMG]http://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/Peerzyboy.JPG[/IMG][/URL]
    Just replace the www.blah.com with the site.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    thanks rip, btw gameworld has a few topics about game cracks and people requesting them, iv reported them but no1 seems to have locked them (last tiem i looked about 15mins ago) anyhoo just to let you knwo ofcorse if i was a mini gameworld mod i could help you whill ur having internet problems and help keep the board tidyer

Peerzyboy

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Woops.

Kinda working on something right now, didn't notice the reports, thanks for letting me know.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    thats okay anytime, btw i love the sig you made me im gonna use it now, im just uploading to my webspace the writing is gr8, what program did you use for it?

Peerzyboy

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Wow you liked mine? I thought haxor41789's were at lot better. Check the original thread...

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 February 2004 - 18:33
    Wow you liked mine? I thought haxor41789's were at lot better. Check the original thread...
    Which one how come haxor never told me he was playing with your sig
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Originally posted by I.am+28 February 2004 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 28 February 2004 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@28 February 2004 - 18:33
    Wow you liked mine? I thought haxor41789&#39;s were at lot better. Check the original thread...
    Which one how come haxor never told me he was playing with your sig [/b][/quote]
    Haxor was doing what with who?

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Nevermind. I didnt read that thread before So from your post it seemed like he played with ur sig

just noticed it, I dont want to take this offtopic. But in the later submissions both of your work was pretty nice.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+29 February 2004 - 01:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 29 February 2004 - 01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@28 February 2004 - 17:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker
    @28 February 2004 - 18:33
    Wow you liked mine? I thought haxor41789&#39;s were at lot better. Check the original thread...

Which one how come haxor never told me he was playing with your sig
    Haxor was doing what with who? [/b][/quote]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast