Thread: Long Shot

Was bowling the other night and a song came on. me and my mate argued over who it was by and even the staff couldnt tell us.

My mate thinks it was Feeder. but it definately wasnt one I can remember off any of there albums. Have they brought a new song out recently ??

I have been searching for any new songs they have done but I cannot find any

Long Shot I know as it may not even be Feeder but any help would be appreciated TIA

2. Music   -   #2
    Did you pick up some of the lyrics ??

Because if i here a song and i dont know what it its, i search the lyrics in google and most likely you will come across it

It helps if you do something like

"whatever the lyrics were" lyrics

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by Nogimics@29 February 2004 - 19:20
    Was bowling the other night and a song came on. me and my mate argued over who it was by and even the staff couldnt tell us.

My mate thinks it was Feeder. but it definately wasnt one I can remember off any of there albums. Have they brought a new song out recently ??

I have been searching for any new songs they have done but I cannot find any

Long Shot I know as it may not even be Feeder but any help would be appreciated TIA
    If you think it was Feeder, but not on their albums, it could be Feeder - Just A Day, because that was released as a single EP then added to the reissues of Echo Park. Just a thought, and it's a great song (and video) too

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Lost Prophets - Last Train Home?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@1 March 2004 - 19:12
    Lost Prophets - Last Train Home?
    bump
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Music   -   #6
    thought this thread had died

I didnt manage to get any lyrics I was a bit drunk thats what I normally do tho

Lost Prophets - Last Train Home? NOPE

:helpsmile:
    I knew it was a long shot. was hoping my mate was right and it was feeder.

Wasnt Just a Day btw but I agree love that song has not been out of my playlist in a long time that song.

The song was very much like one of Feeders more tuneful songs very mellow with a real good tune to it. DAM wish I had not drunk so much.