Thread: Igi Covert Strike Help!

PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos
    i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!! :helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by PhEl@29 February 2004 - 20:08
    i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!! :helpsmile:
    Firsat your sig is way to big, also whats the ammount fo ram you have, and whats the game need? Try turning your PC off leaving it a bit then turning it back on, that should free up all available memory (ram).

Peerzyboy

3. Games   -   #3
    Or you could get the free program called FreeRam, which should save you having to restart the PC, it will free the memory for you once it dips below a certain level.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by PhEl@29 February 2004 - 20:08
    i need help from someone thats good with computers i bought the game IGI covert strike 2 and I Installed it when i start playing the level loads but then it it gives me the error message that the virtual memory is too low help!!    :helpsmile:
    ***|EDITED|***

Peerzyboy