Thread: More Sources Needed

when i try to download i frequently get this message,as you can tell i'm brand new to using kazza lite ,so bear with me.anyway what does this message mean or is there anything i can do?

i try to only download 1 or 2 files at a time ,could it be because the weekends are a busy time?
    Windows xd home.512 ram

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    best read the FAQ. it answers so many questions about filesharing networks and k++. but try to right click on the file, find more sources for download. each .DAT file stores a certain number of sources that it will search for initially upon startup, then should automatically search for more every once in a while on its own after that, but the manual option is much quicker.
    Never miss a good chance to shut up

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bluzeboy@1 March 2004 - 00:42
    when i try to download i frequently get this message,as you can tell i'm brand new to using kazza lite ,so bear with me.anyway what does this message mean or is there anything i can do?

i try to only download 1 or 2 files at a time ,could it be because the weekends are a busy time?
    it means there are no connectable sources for your download

a bit of info:

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thanks for the info
    Windows xd home.512 ram

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    np boss thats what i'm here for

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    h1
    He's posted that same thing at least 500 times by now...