Thread: I Dont Know If This Can Be Discussed...but...

Could anyone give me a hint, or PM me on to how to get IGN Insider passwords?
    You know....not posting direct links or anything, but there has passwords for it somewhere.... :helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I wish I was an IGN Insider but I'd rather just pay...

3. Games   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You're unlikely to get "passwords" because none will remain effective - Any which are released onto serial sites etc are likely to be shut.

Truth be told, I am a subscriber to IGN Insider and surprisingly for the £3 it costs a month it seems worth it (as I also regular GameSpy and GameSpot yet am too cheap to subscribe to them, that's something )

4. Games   -   #4
    muchspl2
    why would you pay for something that you can get free on a hundred other web sites

5. Games   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@1 March 2004 - 17:29
    why would you pay for something that you can get free on a hundred other web sites
    You mean like GameFAQs?

Originally it was to check out a guide or two that non-subscribers couldn't access (The only other site I knew that did guides at the same quality was GameSpot, but GS wasn't as reliable and I couldn't stand all those bloody ads).

After I subscribed and waited for the trial to end, I had a look at some of the stuff there including the video reviews. I was generally impressed so I stayed on

Though FAQs hosted on GameFAQs do still pick up a lot of things that IGN Guides miss

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Illuminati@1 March 2004 - 15:19
    Truth be told, I am a subscriber to IGN Insider and surprisingly for the £3 it costs a month it seems worth it (as I also regular GameSpy and GameSpot yet am too cheap to subscribe to them, that's something )
    IGN and Gamespot are going to merge sometime in the future.