Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphic Card Help

dude ur still ignorant. it WILL work. youve already been told that. just because it dont say 4x/8x in the detailed specs, dont mean it wont work. it will work. and yes 1 slot can very easily support both 8x and 4x. because my motherboard supports 4x/8x with no problems. i dont know where your getting your information from, but its wrong.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    my mx440 is an 8x card and im using it on a 4x motherbaord right now. that board will support a 4x and 8x card. they say in the detailed specs that it is an 8x agp slot because that is the maximum it can support which makes it sound better.

it will work and if you were so sure that it wouldnt work and wouldnt take our advice why would you bother posting?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    well, whatever u fried... it seems as if ur using another pc or someone elses pc. so, build ur new rig and if said card doesn't work, and it will, just keep using the pc ur on and wait 2-4 more weeks and buy a 9600pro for cheap. that card is mad better than the 8500 and can play anything out right now reasonably. u'll be happy.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12