Thread: Something About The Tags Being Bothering

This can get a little ennoying.

When you quote someone and you press one of the tag buttons, it ads it into the reply box instead of the quote box.

Like, if i highlight a part of the quote and click the [b] tag, it puts it into the reply box.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    type something in the reply box.............then preview........then start messing about with it (the quoted bit will be in the reply box)

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Yeah i know you can do that or even write them down your self but its not very convenient

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Quote box is like the original what someone posted and your reply is supposed to be to that quote. So I guess thats why when u press the button it takes you to the reply box even though the focus is set to quote box. I think it might be done finding the focus and then doing it. I usually write the tags myself so cant complain much.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 March 2004 - 14:44
    type something in the reply box.............then preview........then start messing about with it (the quoted bit will be in the reply box)
    All the buttons only working in IE.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    h1
    Originally posted by internet.news@2 March 2004 - 17:17
    All the buttons only working in IE.
    Um... no.