Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeahwammmhhhhhiknowyoumhm

Gillian_Anderson
    Iused to be huge....mulderandscullythey call'ed uss...butnow theyave forgggoten,, ll of them the bastards...9yerars and this is wat i get.... ...whered, that bottle go...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    For God's sake Gillian, this has got to stop! the show ended years ago, so just let it go. You have to stop living like this, the drink wont make things any better...
    <span style='color:red'>WANTED</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Gillian_Anderson
    stfudavid...youve got alll these filmms and a sexy wife...what do i got??? crap plays that noon wants&#39;t o see, we were great together&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; imgonna piss on your car if i ever seeit parked....

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    I am confused, I thought always:

Duchovny was playing Mulder.
    Anderson was showing Scully.

Skull*y

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    you know, Arcadia had me convinced you were a very nice lady, especially with those pictures he posted - no i think i don&#39;t want to know you anymore, after posting a topic titled &#39;Yeahwammmhhhhhiknowyoumhm&#39; i think you&#39;re a little twisted, and then there was that episode were you turned old and ugly and had to drink Duchovny&#39;s piss
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I&#39;m going to pm you with some numbers of people that can help you Gillian, it really upsets me seeing you like this.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@2 March 2004 - 19:30
    you know, Arcadia had me convinced you were a very nice lady, especially with those pictures he posted - no i think i don&#39;t want to know you anymore, after posting a topic titled &#39;Yeahwammmhhhhhiknowyoumhm&#39; i think you&#39;re a little twisted, and then there was that episode were you turned old and ugly and had to drink Duchovny&#39;s piss
    Really? I did not see this episode - can you give me a link?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@2 March 2004 - 18:30
    To be fair Mr. Insinuate, we were on a boat and ageing rapidly, it was life or death

Edit: Mr. news http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Guide...id-61/epid-533/

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast