Thread: Help Me Out, This Is Really Strange...

This isn't a joke although it sounds weird even to me. Everytime I maximise and minimise the link(was looking for a 21 grams verified)below some audio plays saying:

"You've downloaded a lot of songs. Says here you've even downloaded Judas Priest. Thats hard time you boys are looking at."

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...144&hl=21+grams

Someone tell me its not just me or if this has happened before. I've done a virus check and found zilch. :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    roflmao, its a joke

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    So you can hear it too? Yeah I know its a joke and it totally freaked me out first time I heard it but I was worried I had a virus or something. I would've been really, really freaked if I had any Judas Priest!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    lol ya that would have done you in

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 March 2004 - 16:32
    there you are i was waiting for you

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    muchspl2
    yep, he was the only one that ever posted anything, the sound clip was from south park ep
    one of the funniest of last season

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Why, I oughta.....

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    NOBODY in the USA, Canada, or Europe has gone to jail for downloading and sharing MP3 music files.

But a couple 1,000 have been sued so far out of millions.

You can reduce the risk of becoming one of them considerably by turning off the listing of all you shared files in KL++.
    Other risk-reduction schemes are use the anti-RIAA blocklist in KL++ and update it at least once every few weeks/months, share fewer than 1,000 MP3s at a time, and don't overload your connection with uploads -- make sure you set your upload bandwidth limits and upload max at once below what your connection can sustain.