Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Internet.news Posts.

i cant see how peeps can support him i know he is a fuvking idiot and its fun to laugh at his gayness and stupidity but i feel i.news is a cancer to our home slowly speding his gayness over it soon where all gonna be like ~sweetdreams~ and other gayass shit iv ebeen seeing it already

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@2 March 2004 - 23:32

I wonder how many people are there
    I just checked, there is me and another guest there. I wonder who the other guest is.

Not a bad forum, only 5 threads and 2 of them are about GEP

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

GEP gets everywhere

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by callum+2 March 2004 - 23:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum &#064; 2 March 2004 - 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@2 March 2004 - 23:28
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@3 March 2004 - 01:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @2 March 2004 - 22:58

I don&#39;t understand, but I really feel hurted by some of you - but I feel hurted, as I am an gay and hairy person generally.

how bout you fall asleep in the bathtub

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.tlspatranet.gr/tsirman/wa...wning.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;http://www.tlspatranet.gr/tsirman/wa...wning.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.tlspatranet.gr/tsirman/wallpapers/drowning.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a></a>

Harsh but true
    What&#39;s happened to IN&#39;s supporters club tonight?

They must all be posting at namzuf&#39;s Free Internet News forum [/b][/quote]
    I remember your post: LINK
    you have two members, you and IN and one of you voted "Maybe if he promises to behave."

It&#39;s still the same LINK

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 March 2004 - 23:48
    you have two members, you and IN and one of you voted "Maybe if he promises to behave."

It&#39;s still the same LINK
    It&#39;s not hard to work out who the person pretending to be me was.

damn hippy gypsy.
    I wonder who would have wrote that.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for reminding me about my board. Does anyone know how to delete an Invisionfree board?

I was hoping that when IN came back he would be a little mored chilled and less of a spam monkey. He is begin to bug me now.

I dont mean to attack you IN but please stop spamming. Do you understand what I am saying?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by namzuf9@3 March 2004 - 01:09
    Thanks for reminding me about my board. Does anyone know how to delete an Invisionfree board?

I was hoping that when IN came back he would be a little mored chilled and less of a spam monkey. He is begin to bug me now.

I dont mean to attack you IN but please stop spamming. Do you understand what I am saying?
    theres nothing wrong with spam

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    you missed out intersting as a post. sorry i only read the first 3 posts as i am drunk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234