Thread: Another Jay Remix Now With Metallica's Black Ep

muchspl2
    its the black album from metalica with the acapella version of jay z's black album
    its pretty good believe it or not, got a direct link

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Mind telling some of us how and where we can get it?

3. Music   -   #3
    muchspl2
    well I can't post it but if you pm should be online for the rest of today, don't know after that as its not my server

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    For those who thought nu-metal wasnt bad enuff

Laters
    Cely :music1:

P.S. I thought Jay Z was out of the rap game for good...i thought we could all breathe a collective sigh of relief...but no he has to take his fake ass rhymes and dump them on both rock and metal albums before he is done...i thought NAS on a Korn album was bad enough...but this has taken shit to the brink...*sighs*...as Marilyn once said *Teh Rock Is Dead*...RIP...

5. Music   -   #5
    muchspl2
    well one jay didn't do it, this is a bootleg
    2 your entitled to your on opining but to make such a blanket statement without listing to it makes you look like a idiot that only hates rap and everything else is "better" well news flash it doesn't work that way in the real world

PS think the link is dead now sorry will check with all that PMed and try to find a alt link for them

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by muchspl2@4 March 2004 - 00:19
    well one jay didn't do it, this is a bootleg
    2 your entitled to your on opining but to make such a blanket statement without listing to it makes you look like a idiot that only hates rap and everything else is "better" well news flash it doesn't work that way in the real world

PS think the link is dead now sorry will check with all that PMed and try to find a alt link for them
    1. Suck my dick

2. I listen to all types of music

3. My world is better so go fuck yourself

4. DJ's are try hards on a dare

5. I know im an idiot

6. I couldn't really care less now

7. Im out of things to saw

8. Im just blabbling now

9. Go fuck yourself again

10. Have a nice day

Laters
    Cely :music1: