Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom Iii Alpha

has anybody downloaded this yet? I haven't, but if you have how is it?? I'm sure its loaded with bugs, but is it playable?

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Its been there a loong while. If its 500mb or so it works on all Radeon and all non-FX geforce cards.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    it also has some new maps, and a map editor. at least the beta 2 version does.

4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'm almost done with the beta 2 now. btw, the alpha version came out last year

5. Games   -   #5
    so the -edit doom edit- darkside alpha -590mb wont work on my fx5600????? shit. im almost finished d/l it. is the beta 1 gonna work?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by daniboy@28 February 2004 - 08:12
    so the darkside alpha -590mb wont work on my fx5600????? shit. im almost finished d/l it. is the beta 1 gonna work?
    ur a moron.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was waiting for this piss head (Pitbul) to say something insulting.

8. Games   -   #8
    stfu u stupid ball sucking mother fucker. why dont u go give head 2 your dad u fucking retart

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by daniboy@29 February 2004 - 10:03
    stfu u stupid ball sucking mother fucker. why dont u go give head 2 your dad u fucking retart
    what the fuck is a retart? and im agreeing with pitbul (never thought id say that). where did u come up with the idea that darkside alpha wasnt gonna work for you? were not even talking about that game!!!! wtf
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Ive had the alpha for AGES!!!

Can someone that has the beta tell me what version it is ??

The alpha i have is Version 0.02

daniboy
    so the darkside alpha -590mb wont work on my fx5600????? shit. im almost finished d/l it. is the beta 1 gonna work?
    Actually, i get around the 12 to 20 fps with my 1.3g duron 512mb sdram and Geforce4MX440 64mb DDR so the 5600 should run it pretty nice (well, for an alpha)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast