Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sr. Wizard

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by sara5564@3 March 2004 - 12:53
    My post count is so pathetically low considering how long I have been a member...maybe I should get spamming!!!
    I had the same problem, sara.

It seems, however, that I have graduated.

I must say, I do like the new look.

I also had my spam level checked; it's near zero!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Its magic baby!
    Well then congrats to you to then happy sr. member day, what does eagles like prolly not rain.
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 12:57
    Well then congrats to you to then happy sr. member day, what does eagles like prolly not rain.
    Thank you, kind sir.

Eagles don't mind rain, in fact we're resigned to it, as it is our lot.

Ducks, however, love rain.

Are you typical in this regard?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Busyman+3 March 2004 - 15:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 3 March 2004 - 15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sara5564@3 March 2004 - 11:53
    My post count is so pathetically low considering how long I have been a member...maybe I should get spamming&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Exactly. We have a number of

5 STAR NOOBS around here. [/b][/quote]
    Who, where we&#39;ll get em don&#39;t you worry
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by j2k4+3 March 2004 - 16:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 3 March 2004 - 16:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 12:57
    Thank you, kind sir.

Eagles don&#39;t mind rain, in fact we&#39;re resigned to it, as it is our lot.

Are you typical in this regard? [/b][/quote]
    I am not your average duck, i train other ducks in the ways of the duck fist so they no longer have to accept there lot in life.

Freedom for Ducks Everywhere (FDE).

I still like the rain though as it keeps me fresh after an intense training session.
    Wiz.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+3 March 2004 - 13:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 3 March 2004 - 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@3 March 2004 - 16:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1
    @3 March 2004 - 12:57

Thank you, kind sir.

I am not your average duck, i train other ducks in the ways of the duck fist so they no longer have to accept there lot in life.

I still like the rain though as it keeps me fresh after an intense training session. [/b][/quote]
    A realistic and useful stance.

Good for you.

I shall support FDE to whatever degree necessary to achieve it&#39;s worthy goals.

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by j2k4+3 March 2004 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 3 March 2004 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 13:12
    Originally posted by j2k4@3 March 2004 - 16:00
    @3 March 2004 - 12:57

Thank you, kind sir.

I still like the rain though as it keeps me fresh after an intense training session.
    A realistic and useful stance.

Good for you.

I shall support FDE to whatever degree necessary to achieve it&#39;s worthy goals. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks mate i knew i could count on you, us feathered types have got to stick together in this day and age.

I know that no other birds will dare mess with us now we have an eagle backing the cause.
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 13:30
    I know that no other birds will dare mess with us now we have an eagle backing the cause.
    Along that same line:

Have you spoken to Fugley?

I&#39;m sure he&#39;d be glad to help, as his interest in avian causes parallels mine.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by j2k4+3 March 2004 - 16:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 3 March 2004 - 16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@3 March 2004 - 13:30
    Along that same line:

I&#39;m sure he&#39;d be glad to help, as his interest in avian causes parallels mine. [/b][/quote]
    Fugely is a rare breed and difficult to get hold of but i&#39;m sure i have his full support.

When he next visits filesharingsquark i will give him he lowdown on FDE and enlist him as an honourary member along side you j2k4. ^_^
    Wiz.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+3 March 2004 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 3 March 2004 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@3 March 2004 - 16:46
    @3 March 2004 - 13:30

Along that same line:

I&#39;m sure he&#39;d be glad to help, as his interest in avian causes parallels mine.
    Fugely is a rare breed and difficult to get hold of but i&#39;m sure i have his full support.

When he next visits filesharingsquark i will give him he lowdown on FDE and enlist him as an honourary member along side you j2k4. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    Just so-

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12