Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teachers

Poster
    Many people have done so, especially in this school. He is known to be a very bad teacher, but what bothers me is that they kicked the old teacher, who was the best for this new teacher. Replaced good with bad. Many people filled petitions, but that did not work as well.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Condoleeza Rice
    Originally posted by Skweeky@3 March 2004 - 23:26
    I always knew you were a bastard Sam

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the &#39;small corruption&#39; in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn&#39;t that good.&nbsp;

Anyway, I can tell you that all my teachers were well pissed off, everyone in my school knew who the letter was really poined at (my maths teacher at the time) and indeed. things started to get better after it.

I graduated that year as best of my class
    I know one teacher in our school is really worse, I don&#39;t know if
    sam can compete with him. He is english teacher, and told us once
    he only chose to be teacher due to the save job, money and the
    much holiday he gets as a teacher.

Yep, and one time - as he don&#39;t love my handwriting, ok, in some
    ways he was right, but I changed a lot since then - then he gave me
    a bad mark I complained at the teacher who is taking car of all the
    english teachers. And yes she corrected the work again.

But I also know a lot of teacher who are not that bad.

Edited: I don&#39;t know if your chances are good, but in germany it is difficult
    for a teacher to get fired. He really must have done something really
    worse to get fired. You know if you are teacher, your job is quite save,
    as you are working for the states Private teachers at private schools are
    easier to be fired I think.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Condoleeza Rice+4 March 2004 - 00:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Condoleeza Rice @ 4 March 2004 - 00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@3 March 2004 - 23:26
    I always knew you were a bastard Sam

sonic...I have been in your position and I wrote a letter to the biggest magazine in Flanders, complaining about the &#39;small corruption&#39; in schools. I never mentioned any names, just described a general problem. The letter got published and there was a lot to do around it. At some point there even came an open letter from the minister of education. I got interrogated by 3 principals , I had to explain my motives in front of everyone and the letter I had written got analyzed in Dutch class to prove the composition wasn&#39;t that good.

Anyway, I can tell you that all my teachers were well pissed off, everyone in my school knew who the letter was really poined at (my maths teacher at the time) and indeed. things started to get better after it.

I graduated that year as best of my class
    I know one teacher in our school is really worse, I don&#39;t know if
    sam can compete with him. He is english teacher, and told us once
    he only chose to be teacher due to the save job, money and the
    much holiday he gets as a teacher.

Yep, and one time - as he don&#39;t love my handwriting, ok, in some
    ways he was right, but I changed a lot since then - then he gave me
    a bad mark I complained at the teacher who is taking car of all the
    english teachers. And yes she corrected the work again.

But I also know a lot of teacher who are not that bad.

Edited: I don&#39;t know if your chances are good, but in germany it is difficult
    for a teacher to get fired. He really must have done something really
    worse to get fired. You know if you are teacher, your job is quite save,
    as you are working for the states Private teachers at private schools are
    easier to be fired I think.
    [/b][/quote]
    IN?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@3 March 2004 - 18:31

I give this thread a......

F-

Poor work - I need to see you do better&#33;

I give sam a......

Z-

do us a favor and stop spamming the boards&#33;

and while ur at it, FUCK OFF&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25

- I think you missed the joke

Edit: You can stay behind 10mins until you&#39;ve worked it out

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by supersonic@3 March 2004 - 19:08
    There are several teachers in the school I currently go to, who piss everyone in the class off. For example, our physics teacher is failing everyone in the class (including me), even the very most outstanding students. Many people have signed petitions and reported him in other school, but there was no use. Now, the teacher hates me the most ( I don&#39;t know why). I&#39;m not the kind o&#39; person who make troubles or anything. I&#39;m not one o&#39; these dumb ppl who do not understand anything, but my marks and fairly good. He losses the assignments I give him many times and blames me for not handing them in, where I have 10 witnesses to proove that I gave the assignments to him, he rushes out of the clas, pretending to be busy or that he doesn&#39;t have time. :x
    Now he really pissed me off and I want REVENGE so anyone here knows the best way to piss of teachers and drive them . I will prepare a petition that everyone in my school said that they are going to sign, because I&#39;m not the only who is pissed off. Teachers, please join this thread and share with us what is the worst thing that pisses you off the most
    Just walk up and pull down your pants and take a shit on his desk, then just casually walk out as if nothing happened.
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@4 March 2004 - 01:37

Just walk up and pull down your pants and take a shit on his desk, then just casually walk out as if nothing happened.
    that&#39;s right - a kid in my classs did that and I gave him A+&#39;s for the rest of the year.............but then my dad grows rhubarb and I hadn&#39;t bought his birthday present yet

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 March 2004 - 08:15

that&#39;s right - a kid in my classs did that and I gave him A+&#39;s for the rest of the year.............but then my dad grows rhubarb and I hadn&#39;t bought his birthday present yet
    [/quote]
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by supersonic@4 March 2004 - 02:32

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Good work&#33;&#33;

A+

Keep it up

10. Lounge   -   #30
    When i was in highschool, we had a math teacher that was a real real C*nt
    He would pick on us for anything.

Ya know how their are them stupid ass dress codes and you have to wear the right colours ??

Well, my friend had a jumper in his school bag and the teacher told him to go down to the office and get a dress pass.

He was saying that he is not even wearing it and he kept telling him to go down to the office.

I couldnt take this shit anymore so i stood up and said

"why do you always have to be a C*nt, he isnt even wearing the jumper, would you give me a dress pass if i had wrong colored clothing in my back ??"

And you know what he said to me ??

"well if you do, you should go down to the office to and wait out side for me"

I whent out side and he started talkin shit and i told him to go fuck him self so i got susspended for the rest of the year.

And we had 3 months left untill the year was finished.

This guy was a complete wanker.

He was going out with a student and she left him because he kept pressuring her for a blow job

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast