Thread: What Happens If Kazaa Goes Down

Hi ! there

I was just thinking after the news these days that Kazaa is going down ... If Kazaa is forced to close down ... will the Fasttrack network end with it or will it continue through the many super nodes ...

correct me if I m wrong somewhere just a Noobie here ... :

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thnx i was looking for that thread...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    np boss but its right down this page

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ya ...
    I've read that one too now... but what I wanna know is can Fastrack network continue without sharman ... isn't there a central server for searching and all how does the fasttrack network actually work ... Also I was thinking about MUTE I read some post here about it ... its an encrpyted P2P Prog ... I thinking can our Kazaa Lite Develpers programers put something lke that in KLite and even if the main network goes down the network of KL could go on ...

Cause I live here in Pakistan and use Dialup at 56k and Kazaa Lite was the easiest P2P prog Ive seen to date... also with results even on our slower connections... I would hate to loose it...

I also use Bittorrent but with very very low speeds...

what ya think

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    but what I wanna know is can Fastrack network continue without sharman ... isn't there a central server for searching and all how does the fasttrack network actually work
    I believe the FT Network can still continue to operate after Sharman (Correct me if i'm wrong). FastTrack operates without a central server. The network is actually tons of SuperNodes. You can read the FAQ for more information about SuperNodes.

I thinking can our Kazaa Lite Develpers programers put something lke that in KLite and even if the main network goes down the network of KL could go on ...
    Doubt that will ever happen.