Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Stay Faithfull?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Hiddn for zdxx

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@4 March 2004 - 05:12
    Finally a girl who doesnt bore you,. Untrustable (!?) Do I even trust my self?
    you cannot cannot trust a member of the female species CANNOT never ever ever they all lie they cheat all that and play the good girl screw that girls are all scandelus everyone every single bitch

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Drunk, is it that boring to be male? No worry

4. Lounge   -   #14
    H- Miller: Topics of Capricorn (?) Love the book, but got fed up and didn`t finish. Freudian personal personality psycho analyses of vaginas. -Amazing that some one manages to dig so much in to such an imagination...

Who live together with who? Or its all beatles; peac`n understanding and I`m you as you are....

I don`t se more than sexual difference between male and female. And thats all about communication. No problem with female boss as long as girlfriend partner (viking back ground)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@4 March 2004 - 06:43
    you cannot cannot trust a member of the female species CANNOT never ever ever they all lie they cheat all that and play the good girl screw that girls are all scandelus everyone every single bitch
    Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@4 March 2004 - 01:43
    Wow... well if you say so.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by NikkiD+4 March 2004 - 16:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 4 March 2004 - 16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@4 March 2004 - 01:43
    Wow... well if you say so. [/b][/quote]
    Thats it nikkid let the inner bitch come out.
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?

The inner bitch? I thought it was quite apparent. I&#39;ll have to try harder.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Canti+4 March 2004 - 13:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 4 March 2004 - 13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@4 March 2004 - 06:43
    Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, Drunk-

You seem stricken with ambiguity; please sort yourself and post again?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Canti+4 March 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 4 March 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@4 March 2004 - 06:43
    Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel. [/b][/quote]
    maybe he has trouble performing around the &#39;bush&#39; and that&#39;s why the girls he&#39;s with stray to find some real good lovin&#39;.

just a guess.

ps - i&#39;m only jokin&#39;. i&#39;m not that mean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast