Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd Freeze With Dvd Shrink

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no mate sounds like bad media

what media are you using??

sometimes DVD players can have trouble reading the edge of teh surface of a disk if it is bad media I myself have had that happened before

and no the Pen should not worry as long as you wrote it not on the surface

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    what you shoud do is buy single disks of different brands and format and try them out.

if they all give the same problem then its your dvd player at fault.

its unlikely to be the software. however try reinstalling the drivers for dvd writer and the burning software to be sure. sometimes the drivers develop problems.
    Robert00000

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    alrite so i've been trying my copies on different DVD players(about four different brands) and i've gotten one which doesn't freeze. So i am able to play the movies on one dvd player without freezing. Now that i know this information is there anything else that I could do????

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    i got the same problem with dvd shrink, well i mean wth the buring software nero?, im using datawrite yellow which i love because they play on pretty much anything, i had the odd freeze on a couple of dvd but i did write at top speed, im gonna give it a go at 1x speed
    i have a dvd writer plus and minus supported

but am i right in saying they just freeze for a few moments?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    about every ten minutes the movie will freeze, a lot of the time i need to actually restart the movie but somones it will freeze for 30 seconds and then keep on going

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    wow, that seems an awful lot, its gotta be the player/media if it doesnt freeze on one of the players, try out datawrite cds and slow down ya burn speed and get back to us
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    yea, i&#39;m going to copy one tonite and i&#39;m going to burn it @ 2x

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    i&#39;ll have a go at 1x speed
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12