Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Accounts

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    edited

My Outburst

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@5 March 2004 - 09:12
    Do me a favor 7th and deleted this whole entire fucking thread coz anything I say on here gets shot up the fucking ass anyway i don't need to be putting any imput here anymore got more important things to do put up with this crap in the real life world don't need it here
    The reason you get "shot up the fucking ass" is because you are one of the most negative members on this board, not a bad member because your heart's in the right place but still lighten up...do you really just come here to complain?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 March 2004 - 20:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 March 2004 - 20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@5 March 2004 - 09:12
    Do me a favor 7th and deleted this whole entire fucking thread coz anything I say on here gets shot up the fucking ass anyway i don&#39;t need to be putting any imput here anymore got more important things to do put up with this crap in the real life world don&#39;t need it here
    The reason you get "shot up the fucking ass" is because you are one of the most negative members on this board, not a bad member because your heart&#39;s in the right place but still lighten up...do you really just come here to complain? [/b][/quote]
    No I fucking came here and posted this for a fucking suggestion and I knew that the member with cheese would give me shit straight away

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster+5 March 2004 - 09:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 5 March 2004 - 09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@5 March 2004 - 20:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @5 March 2004 - 09:12
    Do me a favor 7th and deleted this whole entire fucking thread coz anything I say on here gets shot up the fucking ass anyway i don&#39;t need to be putting any imput here anymore got more important things to do put up with this crap in the real life world don&#39;t need it here

The reason you get "shot up the fucking ass" is because you are one of the most negative members on this board, not a bad member because your heart&#39;s in the right place but still lighten up...do you really just come here to complain?
    No I fucking came here and posted this for a fucking suggestion and I knew that the member with cheese would give me shit straight away [/b][/quote]
    I have no desire to argue with you or to upset you, but I am not "giving you shit" I am merely debating the matter with you. Just because my opinion differs from yours doesn&#39;t mean I am being "giving you shit."

But, to be honest, I know what you&#39;re up to so go ahead throw the toys out of the pram...you&#39;ll feel better for it.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    BLAH

Edit

Myself and withcheese sorted out our little argument through PMs in a mature matter

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by Adster@5 March 2004 - 06:32
    BLAH

Edit

Myself and withcheese sorted out our little argument through PMs in a mature matter
    B) Glad to hear it, that&#39;s the way it should be, save space on the board too&#33;
    I too only have one account
    and still no 5 stars.....
    maybe cuz I don&#39;t spam, who knows
    I am in no rush to get my 5 stars though, it is not a very high priority of mine, I just come here to talk and to learn, mostly about hardware related stuff, and when possible to give my advice or help to someone else as well
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    TRshady
    I totally agree that members should not be allowed more then one account, neither should post number increase when posting in the lounge. But, as long as I get my help and sucessfully help others ...Im happy.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Yawn...

I thought at first this was about multiple accounts, and then the star system all of which have been adequately discussed here before.
    So attempting to add something new to this discussion let every new membr begin with 5 stars and the more they post the less stars they have or alternatively....for every extra 1000 posts an extra star...who really cares?

<--------for Ad

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    BANNED
    stop whining about the accounts

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Originally posted by RapFan@7 March 2004 - 00:00
    stop whining about the accounts
    I Will use rapfan as a pure example with his 20 + accounts he has here

let me guess your next reply in 2 minutes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast