Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Best Looking Case

Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@5 March 2004 - 18:59
    For the best looking case, I would going to suggest the cooler master wavemaster, but you already have it up there.

Its a bit pricy, but if I had the money I would probably get it. Go to your nearest Comp USA and see their compaq gaming computer that uses it, very sharp.

Dont froget to get the one with the window btw, you need to show off the insides of it.
    why does every body say that if they have the money?
    i was with my dad checking out some stuff at frys
    2 guys that looked 18 said "I had the money I would get the
    cooler master wavemaster." that case is cheap only $120
    or more i think well thats me

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@9 March 2004 - 17:28

What makes them call the Lian Li cases Silent? What do they have in them that makes them silent?
    The Lian-li case that I posted is the "silent" model.
    Not all of them are.

That case has extensive use of interior closed cell foam panelling, the doors are gasketed and other details insure that sound will not escape.
    I can&#39;t help but wonder about the cooling capabilities...after all, if sound can&#39;t escape, then how does air get in?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Poster

Is this Cooler Master&#39;s latest case? It&#39;s nice...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by RGX@9 March 2004 - 20:31
    Undoubtably, the hard drives and PSU are the heaviest things in the case but thats beside the point, theres nothing we can do about that.

Is your case made from aluminium? Does it have 9 drive bays? Does it weigh less than 8.8 pounds (the weight of the super lanboy)?

If so, please tell me what case and I&#39;ll order one now.
    i have no idea what the actualy weight is (if i had a weigher machine id check). but i have 4 drive bays, 2 floppy bays, and the hard drive bays go to the floor, there are 5 of them. and yes its made of aluminum. im not sure what the case is called but i bought it from factory direct (a canadian store).

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Sounds indeed very similar to the lanboy.....dont suppose you have a pic anywhere or a model number?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by RGX@9 March 2004 - 21:00
    Sounds indeed very similar to the lanboy.....dont suppose you have a pic anywhere or a model number?
    i have no model numbers or anything but i guess i can explain how it looks?

its white and the front has a big blue button for the power (not too big, about 1 inch) and a 1&#092;4 inch reset button (might be half im not good with measurements) and under thae two buttons are the lights, green on top for power, then red hdd led light under it. finally at eh bottom are 2 usb ports.
    it has one back fan spot and 2 on the front at the bottom.

ill try to find a picture of it on the factorydirect website but im not sure if they have one.

edit: nope no picture on the website, the description is also very brief. someone canadian might want to check out these cases here i like the scorpio one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345