Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Missing The Point

I think his point is one well taken here, and it is a shame that you guys seem so focused on the superficial.

Trash the concept for a triviality, openly sharing.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by hobbes@6 March 2004 - 01:16
    I think his point is one well taken here, and it is a shame that you guys seem so focused on the superficial.

Trash the concept for a triviality.
    Thank Fuck.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by hobbes@6 March 2004 - 00:16

Maybe if you looked deeper rather than internalising the point on a superficial level you would have alluded to mine differently...........you can accept input if you wish rather than just proof testing

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@6 March 2004 - 00:10
    You people are a bit thick if you think this is an IN foil. Don&#39;t you know Clocker when you see him. His friggin picture is in his signature and his style is radically different than IN.

IN had many names, but only 1 style.
    erm............we knew that hobbes - it was the name we were referring to (sorry - alluding to) [/b][/quote]
    By "thick", I of course meant "fat". I think you are all fat.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m not fat I just made different life choices.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Withcheese@6 March 2004 - 00:21
    It was that space monkey wasn&#39;t it - what did he make you do this time??

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 03:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@6 March 2004 - 00:16

Maybe if you looked deeper rather than internalising the point on a superficial level you would have alluded to mine differently...........you can accept input if you wish rather than just proof testing [/b][/quote]

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@6 March 2004 - 00:16

Maybe if you looked deeper rather than internalising the point on a superficial level you would have alluded to mine differently...........you can accept input if you wish rather than just proof testing [/b][/quote]
    Random words, strung together. That&#39;s what I want to read. Thanks for the effort.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 00:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@6 March 2004 - 00:21
    It was that space monkey wasn&#39;t it - what did he make you do this time?? [/b][/quote]
    It was an evil space monkey, don&#39;t forget most space monkeys are inherently good. (hey I used a long word&#33

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 03:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 03:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@6 March 2004 - 00:21
    It was that space monkey wasn&#39;t it - what did he make you do this time?? [/b][/quote]
    No, he is still in mourning over the big pool disaster.

Yogi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast