Thread: Bittorent Shadow

lets say i havent unfinished sum files, and im using shadow, how can i redownload it again without going to the site?

can i do it manually?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    u should of saved the torrent in ur hard drive then resume it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    it is saved on the harddrive...........

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    then just open the torrent file and point the download to the file you want resume

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Yes, the torrent file is saved somewhere on your computer. If you know the name of the file you can go to search and have the machine search for it. The much better way of doing things is to select where you are saving the torrent to in the first place.

To do this, when you originally downloand the torrent, left chick it and choose save target and save it where you would like.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    i sometime on suprnova get a torrent file and click on that to start d/l, then sometime it just starts downloading from the link, how can i get the torrent file everytime? or would it be saved away on the hd? in a random folder
    is the file deleted once the d/l is complete cause else i got a folder full of em somewhere
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by bilko@8 March 2004 - 10:04
    i sometime on suprnova get a torrent file and click on that to start d/l, then sometime it just starts downloading from the link, how can i get the torrent file everytime? or would it be saved away on the hd? in a random folder
    is the file deleted once the d/l is complete cause else i got a folder full of em somewhere
    Instead of opening the link directly, you should "save target as.."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Originally posted by bilko@8 March 2004 - 10:04
    Well, it not saved in a random folder. It&#39;s in a temp. file folder.
    And has said, just left click and save target.

You may well have more than a few torrents in one of this folders on your computer. No client that I know of goes back to clean them up.