Thread: What Am I Suppose To Do!

sujag4life
    I paid for a one year subscription and now that the year is almost over, I am desperate to continue my kazaa.lite services. what do I do to renew it and how will I know the exact day the year is up. Oh and another thing, I originally signed up for Kazaa but after the worm took my computer down for two weeks, when I re entered it was under kazaa lite, please explain the difference if any and tell me what to do now.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Kazaa Lite is totally FREE OF CHARGE. YOU have been fooled by scammers, never pay for something free.
    Get it Here

btw: this is the latest OFFICIAL release of kazaalite, after that the real kazaa owners shut down klite.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sujag4life@6 March 2004 - 12:55
    I paid for a one year subscription and now that the year is almost over, I am desperate to continue my kazaa.lite services. what do I do to renew it and how will I know the exact day the year is up. Oh and another thing, I originally signed up for Kazaa but after the worm took my computer down for two weeks, when I re entered it was under kazaa lite, please explain the difference if any and tell me what to do now.
    you have been scamed sir

go here and install the klr2.5.0 which is free and has more tools and options then the one you paid for

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    h1
    You&#39;ve been scammed. Kazaa Lite is FREE.

The site probably said that the program was free but you were paying for "support." Contact them and try to get a refund, but they were likely a fly-by-night operation.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Now then, let me get this straight. Kazaalite is free??? That&#39;s what I always thought...however...if for example you go into kazaalite help and go to the section that says which codecs do i need to install, it says click &#39;here&#39; which I did and it took me to k-lite.tk which then tells you about all the downloads you can get from kazaalite etc etc. Then it asks you for your name and email, once you put this in it opens up a page offering you a subscription from &#036;20 to &#036;40. This means a charge for kazaalite doesn&#39;t it? Or is the link some sort of scam?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Scam&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by red&#045;leb@7 March 2004 - 15:30
    Then it asks you for your name and email, once you put this in it opens up a page offering you a subscription from &#036;20 to &#036;40. This means a charge for kazaalite doesn&#39;t it? Or is the link some sort of scam?
    Scam. Kazaa Lite and all the tools included are 100% FREE. There are tons of assholes that try and sell K-Lite, don&#39;t ever pay, its all a scam.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    b4icu's Avatar Greater Demon
    LOL
    the best things in life are free my friend&#33;
    Never miss a good chance to shut up